Does anyone wanna talk about christchurch?

titorite

Not going to get into the rest of this (today) but 40 deaths wouldn't overwhelm morgues, in my opinion. That many people die in almost every country every day, as far as I can guess. Also, plenty would want their bodies shipped home, or cremated, which is much quicker. But, uh, how do you know morgues and funeral homes weren't overwhelmed?

Thats 49 deaths on top of the norm and yes they would be outsourcing morgues. Your average cold room aint even built to house 20. You got any experience working in the mortuary industry?

titorite

You clearly didn’t watch the video good enough. First of all, there’s no conspiracy. A moron with guns who read stupid things on sites like this, full of wildly fabricated ideas, got angry and wanted to kill some people. That’s all that happened. The “background music” was what the shooter was playing himself from his own phone or speaker during the recording, and the “clips found already in the hallway” were clips he dropped earlier in video that were not completely empty yet. If you had eyes that worked then you’d see that.

This site is nothing like the chan sites. That magazine clip waa not dropped, it was already there. Kudos to you though for not claiming it was a sock like others have. You have no idea about the backround music clearly, if their is no conspiracy why is it forbidden to be seen?

Also how does a windshield not shatter with multiple shotgun blasts going through it?

titorite

It's sad, though, because I think he lives in a place where guns are not legal. It's not his fault.
Yeah , clip is proper slang for a magazine clip, youre just nitpicking and jabbing. And guns are legal in all fifty states of the USA.