Does anyone wanna talk about christchurch?

KBlake

You’re the one who doesn’t understand the meme hahaha. It doesn’t matter that T series has caught up a bit.

titorite

"Calm down, guys, the Christchurch shooting was just a meme, lol."
Kairos, do you think you could reign that in a bit? We already got one vulgar guy shit posting and distracting from the topic. Theirs no need to join him.

Have you seen the video? Or have you come to an opinion based solely of news media reports? Just curious.

Kairos

Kairos, do you think you could reign that in a bit? We already got one vulgar guy shit posting and distracting from the topic. Theirs no need to join him.

Have you seen the video? Or have you come to an opinion based solely of news media reports? Just curious.

No. I am not going to put shit like that in my head. Nor should you.

titorite

No. I am not going to put shit like that in my head. Nor should you.
Ive already watched it.. thought i mentioned in the OP. Anyways yeah when a bunch of MSM tell the public not to read or view something i tend to question why. Especially when the NZ government wants to incarcerate people just for viewing it.

If you had seen it , i think you might have some questions. It is undoubtedly graphic but it is also highly questionable.

I mean people dont just calmly lay down in the corners of a room and wait to be shot. That is not how humans react in a life or death situation . Its fight or flight not lay down and wait.

titorite

Considering how titorites eyes don’t seem to work, he hasn’t really seen the video either lmao
My eyes work fine bub. Ive already said where it can be viewed back on page two. Thats just one source. I guess i could search for and report on as many sources as i could find if it will make anything easier for you.

KBlake

You don’t have to source anything, the original video shows everything I need to know. You’re a blind moron who just wants to make a conspiracy out of nothing lol. Hiding is human nature and it’s what they were trying to do. I already told you why they didn’t want people to watch it. Get a brain and fix ur eyes you fat lazy moron

titorite

Anyone wants the video and manifesto I have the whole thing.
I havent read the whole manifesto thing. Ive read parts but it just seemed like garbage to me. The justifications and memes mean little to nothing to me, in the context of the whole event.

Whats your take on the video cosmo? Do you find any parts questionable or unbelievable or is it just another modern day tragedy exactly as reported?