Does déjà vu have any connection with time travel? (TTI Mirror)

Gacut

Time wanderer
Since Time Travel Institute is up again, i manage to get my thread from this forum. I think you might like that theory.

First quote:
When i was at work, I was talking with my manager about wierd things that happend to us as kids. She said about the "Hard deja vu effect" she had when she was a kid. How you ask? Chemicals.

She was in school and there was a refit of whole clasroom. They painted the walls and other things with some realy toxic paint. After the refit crew finished, kids could go in their classrooms and begin their day.

After that, she went home with her friend. On the road, something really wierd happend. She has some kind of "Real life lag". She said that when she was going down the road, and was on it end, she was felling like she was just at the beginning of this road, and feel that she was walking the same road two times.

So i was thinking and came to this question: Does deja vu has any conection with timetravel?

I would like to know any opinion of yours.

Second quote:
I was thinking about that what You guys said here and I got theory how Deja Vu can have corelation with timetravels or just time itself.
What if Deja vu can be a natural sign that somone from the future affected our timeline so we changed our action? Because when you experience this anomaly, you got the feeling that you done this/ been here before but you acted different? Maybe that's because You (or other timetraveler) changed the timeline in this very moment, and the thing you remember was the actions you did before the change but somehow/somone changed your behaviour in a way the timetraveler want.

P.S: I know my english isn't perfect and my translation of Science terminology is really bad, but i try as hard as I can to explain the things i have in mind.

I would like to know your opnions about this anomaly.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I never thought about déjà vus being the effect we feel when something/someone affects our timeline. It sure is an interesting take on it though. The only thing that bothers me, is that we can't know if other people felt that way at the same time, which makes it hard to conclude anything either ways.

Gacut

Time wanderer
The only thing that bothers me, is that we can't know if other people felt that way at the same time, which makes it hard to conclude anything either ways.
You mean if they experience Deja Vu in the same time? Well, you can just ask ;)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I believe universes touch each other, so I feel it's possible that our consciousness can catch a glimpse of another universe, but is all deja vu a glimpse of a parallel universe? That, I don't know.

AKNe

In my opinion, deja vu is like a glitch. I think that after your 'life' is over your 'spirit' gets to review your last lifetime - similar to watching it on VHS as you skip back and forth to key moments the stop/start points get glitchy.

I've always viewed a deja vu moment as either the beginning or end of a key point in your life

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think @AKNe 's theory is valid as well.

Never had a chance to notice about déjà vus takign place at a key point though. It's very interesting.

Gacut

Time wanderer
I've always viewed a deja vu moment as either the beginning or end of a key point in your life

About that. Once i had Deja Vu when i was talking with my client in a shop i work. It was just a conversation about a product. I am not really sure that was some key point in my life. That's the last Deja Vu i remember.

After that, that sounds also like a good theory aswell as @TimeFlipper 's