Does Magic exist?

Krish

I would not tell to much to anyone either. I think the most people already think we are crazy . I have never heared of Giordano Bruno. That is what the aliens told you?

Why are your teachers in heaven? You said there is a reason. What reason is that?

You dont have to answer.

I will answer bit and pieces as some one is asking....

Look and see Giordano Bruno at Cosmos...and do a Google...then you know, what happened to Christianity and hence we are in trouble...

My teachers are in Heaven i....I have a large Relatives...in the last 100,000 years....that is the way they work.... One of them is Buddha....other is Abraham Lincoln who later became a great shaman...and many others. They have been at high end at different life times. It is complicated projects that goes on....Dear Yeshiva (Jesus) does show up time to time....to say hello...Once you understand how both sides work...it is easy to get it....

Remember only a few stayed on Earth after the first emigration. They were senior people and hence came in at various high levels....It is possible that your are one of those via spirit level....

The reason is because the focus is personified and causes trouble in our society....

alpha centauri

My turn came when my daughter passed away and contacted me from the other side....Because I am an Indian, I was open to the contact. Then all heaven broke loose. I was told to to deep mediation...two hours each time so that i can connect to Heaven.

I read over this part. Sorry for the loss of your daughter.

I will answer bit and pieces as some one is asking....

Look and see Giordano Bruno at Cosmos...and do a Google...then you know, what happened to Christianity and hence we are in trouble...

My teachers are in Heaven i....I have a large Relatives...in the last 100,000 years....that is the way they work.... One of them is Buddha....other is Abraham Lincoln who later became a great shaman...and many others. They have been at high end at different life times. It is complicated projects that goes on....Dear Yeshiva (Jesus) does show up time to time....to say hello...Once you understand how both sides work...it is easy to get it....

Remember only a few stayed on Earth after the first emigration. They were senior people and hence came in at various high levels....It is possible that your are one of those via spirit level....

The reason is because the focus is personified and causes trouble in our society....

Everytime you say something there are more and more question. It is interesting what you say.

I do not doubt that Giordano Bruno was a initiate or adept of a positive system but I havent found anything useful on the internet about him.

Why should he be the last to get the truth in public?
I think the teachings are already on this planet and open to all (at least to people with internet connection ).

I do not think Christianity is in trouble. They maybe need a reform. But the other religions need that too.

And they need to practice the teachings of Jesus not only talk about it: Love your neighbour as yourself and love God with all your heart.

The early Christian believed in reinarnation. I also think Jesus was a magician and told the old teachings of Egypt. And that Jesus also told Karma, the teachings of the elements or chakras, astral travel and other paranormal stuff....

I have heared of people that met Jesus. Also on the astral plane. some say he is omniprescence so he could be at two or more places at one time.

I have a lot of questions. I think I read your thread about the universe first. And ask my questions there.
And thank you for the answer. I like to talk to people that are interested in the paranormal.

Krish

I think the teachings are already on this planet and open to all (at least to people with internet connection ).

Here is one...

SSRF.org - Spirituality, Spiritual healing, Spiritual practice | SSRF English

The trouble is, people who are connected have not told those items in public, including myself...since it does not sink in...and hence may be after 10,000 pages in Goggle, you may find it....:)

I do not think Christianity is in trouble. They maybe need a reform. But the other religions need that too.

In 200 years, all will be in trouble...atleast not in the same framework. Just a guess...They may have to stay with...

"And they need to practice the teachings of Jesus not only talk about it: Love your neighbour as yourself and love God with all your heart."

Everytime you say something there are more and more question. It is interesting what you say.

That is because, I had old data from this planet in most religions and recent data from heaven for more that three years....That is too much information. Funny part is, while Humans understand the basics, they have embellished so much that the real information is hidden some where and people fight over idiocy, because of that.

For example - right now there is a spiritual war going on... NOW, but the above organization did not understand about it and hence they and others are not doing what need to be done by humanity TODAY. So, a lot of trouble will be coming now for us in the next five years...could be more or less, depending what happens up there. They say it is Kaliyuga...and will happen what has to happen - get the money and let us do our thing.....a lot of these groups are looking for money only...same with leftist political groups...

Bottom line is what you say about Jesus.

He has been with me when I was sick, many times. Can not say any more....

Thank you.

P.S.
I think I read your thread about the universe first. And ask my questions there.

GO FOR IT....Some its in the beginning may not be correct, because, I learned new data later...but we will get there, when we can...

alpha centauri

I bookmarked it. THX,

For example - right now there is a spiritual war going on... NOW, but the above organization did not understand about it and hence they and others are not doing what need to be done by humanity TODAY. So, a lot of trouble will be coming now for us in the next five years...could be more or less, depending what happens up there. They say it is Kaliyuga...and will happen what has to happen - get the money and let us do our thing.....a lot of these groups are looking for money only...same with leftist political groups...
I think information is the key.

There is a lot of hypocracy going on here on this planet. Probably you are right with the Kaliyuga (dark age). I think you just have to explain the politics that even Green Party supporters understand it.
The left parties are not real left parties in a sense of communism that they share all their money with everybody. They are neo-liberals and neo-liberalism is a economic movement not a moral one. They are for free market and globalization so the poorer get poorer and the rich get richer. Because there is always a country you can produce cheaper. So the worker class will never get good payments. If Asia is too expensive to produce their goods they will go to Africa.

So if you want to be richer you have to be for globalization as a businessmen: If you have a greater market you can sell more.

Liberalism is a form of xenophobia that hates the poor and supports the rich.

Look at the celebrities like Madonna. You only need maybe 1000 Dollar a month (that is still too high) but not more. She could spend all her money except a small amount to live. But she doesnot do it because she just dont care about women or homelss or blacks (for example those starving in Africa) etc... The other celebrities are the same.

Last edited:

Remnant

Magic, by very definition, cannot exist. There are however many forces and such that one could call magic, but all of it has some science or technology behind it. It's usually just called Magick to prevent more confusion with the impossible.

How does it work? Well, that would take days and pages-long walls of text to explain , and even we don't know everything. I can answer direct questions about its nature, however.

What can it do? Nearly everything, I'd say.

Krish

If Asia is too expensive to produce their goods they will go to Africa.

Thank you...you are correct for the present frame of Human civilization.

We can talk this elsewhere FOR a more detail version...as I was with Ramayana Civilization and they are still out there much bigger and better. Our team is working with Earth for the next 500 years...So, we can talk the future from where we are now and solve a lot of issues....that is happening now...

Thank you.

alpha centauri

Magic, by very definition, cannot exist. There are however many forces and such that one could call magic, but all of it has some science or technology behind it. It's usually just called Magick to prevent more confusion with the impossible.

How does it work? Well, that would take days and pages-long walls of text to explain , and even we don't know everything. I can answer direct questions about its nature, however.

What can it do? Nearly everything, I'd say.
That sounds reasonable.
1)What is the science behind magic?
2)And what do you mean when you said there is technology that is also behind magic? Can you give us an example?
3)Can you explain more about how it works? Dont worry about the length. I will read it. I like to hear everything you can tell us. I hope that is ok with you.
4) How can we increase our magical abilities?
5) And can you tell us something about time. This is a time travel forum that is why I ask this. Which theory is correct? The many worlds theory? Or is there only one timeline and if you kill your grandfather there will be a paradox?

Last edited:

MoonBell_

Yes magic is very real once I heated up a cold cup of coffee with just words and I have had many other encounters with using magic.

The Fifth

I think magic is a sort of energy manipulation. If the world is made out of a spectral energy ,then you could alter it in any way you want.

By spectral energy i mean like this :
1. Imagine a 3D game with a full scene.
2. The scene has textures , shaders and what not.
3. To have those textures there must be a code that shows their placement on the 3D model.
4. Changing the code would change the texture of the object as you please.
5. The only issue is that certain codes, must require permission .The one who would have full control over ALL codes would be God.

You could refer as "hacking reality" when talking about real magic. "Magik" was meant to be used by satanists. They are like bureaucrats .. I DON'T RESPECT THEM !!