Does Magic exist?

alpha centauri

In my opinion the most accurate definition of magic is to create changes of consciousness at will.

You can change the hormones and neurotransmitters of your body for example. It is also tied to epigenetic. If you love somebody you create hormones that are responsible for love. If you hate somebody you create those hormones of hate. But hate is not really good for you because it is detrimental to the body.

I think also the change of character is magic. I think that is the magic the most people experience.

If you are more adept I think you can also change your whole genetic etc..

If you are more evolved there are beings you can evoke or ask for help in the magical systems (dark and light being). The dark wont really help you because their nature is evil. But I think you can make a pact with them. I would not suggest to make contact with the dark ones because the light beings have the same or more abilities.

Those beings belong to the planet and are eternal. The creator of our planet created them to help us. In the future (high magic) you can become so evolved that you can create your own universe. So God really exist and he/she is loving, not evil. Some people think only this evil God exist. But if you are that evolved (high magic) you have to be good, because evilness is a illusion. And the natural laws are created in a way that at one point you can only evolve if you are a good person.

I am not evolved so I dont know if it is true. Someone told me that.

Last edited:

Krish

In my opinion the most accurate definition of magic is to create changes of consciousness at will.

If you are more evolved there are beings you can evoke or ask for help in the magical systems (dark and light being). The dark wont really help you because their nature is evil. But I think you can make a pact with them. I would not suggest to make contact with the dark ones because the light beings have the same or more abilities.

I am not evolved so I dont know if it is true. Someone told me that.

Just a thought...

I do have some real information...here they are. There are two kinds of Evil groups. The low level is our counterparts. Like one of my college friend died and turned against me after collecting to the evil group. Finally high level astral people fixed him up but prior to that, he did bad things to my project groups in physical level that is a no no to Good groups.

Those are the groups that religion people get upset....

The main one is Anti-Life with Red skin color that our religion people put it in the books but do not understand it, because that part of books are hidden and no one talks about it ....because your thoughts will connect to them. Our great People are afraid of that and rightly so.

However those Anti-Life were gone since 12,000 years ago due to Massive Good Groups. The major Cosmic war.

But no more. They are here since April 2017 and there is a celestial fight going on and the Anti-Life could connect to Humans now. That means we are in trouble NOW. The higher you are in spirit level, the connection are automatic.

alpha centauri

So your answer is: yes. Magic exists :).
However those Anti-Life were gone since 12,000 years ago due to Massive Good Groups. The major Cosmic war.

But no more. They are here since April 2017 and there is a celestial fight going on and the Anti-Life could connect to Humans now. That means we are in trouble NOW. The higher you are in spirit level, the connection are automatic.
Thanx for the input.

You mean Atlantis? They were responsible for the demise of Atlantis?

I have experienced nothing. So I think they are not interested in me.
How can we fight them?

Krish

How can we fight them?

As you know...life does not stop in 100 years. In this universe, things happen over time...thousands of your...programs.

The TM people provided us to a spiritual growth that improves spirit in physical form which travels in the Universe.

In other word, PRAY...a lot of us...to provide Love and develop our Earth's Spiritual growth big time....NOW.

The big guys out of Earth and our heavy duty spiritual people can do their stuff too...that is what is happening now in Heaven...if you have a connection...please check it out...What I say is not secret...any one who has spirit links can check it out....for good.

Paranormalis has a few...and hence I posted it here...

alpha centauri

As you know...life does not stop in 100 years. In this universe, things happen over time...thousands of your...programs.

The TM people provided us to a spiritual growth that improves spirit in physical form which travels in the Universe.

In other word, PRAY...a lot of us...to provide Love and develop our Earth's Spiritual growth big time....NOW.

The big guys out of Earth and our heavy duty spiritual people can do their stuff too...that is what is happening now in Heaven...if you have a connection...please check it out...What I say is not secret...any one who has spirit links can check it out....for good.

Paranormalis has a few...and hence I posted it here...
I have not really a connection. I know a few guys from another forum. But they got banned by the moderators because those moderators hate everybody that is not like themselves. Now that forum is occupied by atheists, materialists and former communists.

I am glad that you post here. There are not many people I know that believe in the supernatural.

As far as I know you have to ask for spiritual help. Otherwise nobody helps you because the positive beings respect the free will. So they give you no advise like a missionary. They help very often through intuition and synchronicity. Is this true?

Do you know which teaching is the best on the planet? Do you know Kriya-Yoga? The Law of One? Hermeticism? Did your teachers suggest anything?

Last edited:

Krish

Do you know which teaching is the best on the planet? Do you know Kriya-Yoga? The Law of One? Hermeticism? Did your teachers suggest anything?

Simply put...I did learn TM in India in 1969...But did not get anything out of it....

I was like everyone on the planet...looking at crazy stuff and learning nothing...

My turn came when my daughter passed away and contacted me from the other side....Because I am an Indian, I was open to the contact. Then all heaven broke loose. I was told to to deep mediation...two hours each time so that i can connect to Heaven.

Then I learned all kinds of stuff...from heaven...some of it is in paranormalis .. But I was told, not to tell too much, because it may cause trouble to my fiends/members etc.

The world (Universe?) is actually different than what your read or hear simply because the good ones were told not to speak well...due to Religion everywhere.

Ever since Giordano Bruno was killed long ago...Heavenly rules are different....so, you can not get the truth directly. in the public....My teachers are in Heaven...there is a reason for it...

I think, what I have said is enough to have curiosity going.....and thank you.

alpha centauri

Simply put...I did learn TM in India in 1969...But did not get anything out of it....

I was like everyone on the planet...looking at crazy stuff and learning nothing...

My turn came when my daughter passed away and contacted me from the other side....Because I am an Indian, I was open to the contact. Then all heaven broke loose. I was told to to deep mediation...two hours each time so that i can connect to Heaven.

Then I learned all kinds of stuff...from heaven...some of it is in paranormalis .. But I was told, not to tell too much, because it may cause trouble to my fiends/members etc.

The world (Universe?) is actually different than what your read or hear simply because the good ones were told not to speak well...due to Religion everywhere.

Ever since Giordano Bruno was killed long ago...Heavenly rules are different....so, you can not get the truth directly. in the public....My teachers are in Heaven...there is a reason for it...

I think, what I have said is enough to have curiosity going.....and thank you.

I would not tell to much to anyone either. I think the most people already think we are crazy . I have never heared of Giordano Bruno. That is what the aliens told you?

Why are your teachers in heaven? You said there is a reason. What reason is that?

You dont have to answer.