Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Treversal

Quotes from snopes.com

Author Ingersoll Lockwood wrote the books "Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey" and "1900: or, The Last President" in the 1890s.

There are some incredible connections to be made to the first family of the United States and Lockwood’s novels from the turn of the 19th century. For starters, the main character’s name is the same as President Donald Trump’s son, albeit spelt differently. Trump’s adventures begin in Russia, and are guided thanks to directions provided by “the master of all masters,” a man named “Don.”

There are some incredible connections to be made to the first family of the United States and Lockwood’s novels from the turn of the 19th century. For starters, the main character’s name is the same as President Donald Trump’s son, albeit spelt differently. Trump’s adventures begin in Russia, and are guided thanks to directions provided by “the master of all masters,” a man named “Don.”

Finally, the book mentions”The Fifth Avenue Hotel,” meaning that it shares a street with Trump Tower.

Treversal

Quotes from snopes.com

Author Ingersoll Lockwood wrote the books "Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey" and "1900: or, The Last President" in the 1890s.

Finally, the book mentions”The Fifth Avenue Hotel,” meaning that it shares a street with Trump Tower.
Trump quote: Asked if he knew if there was evidence of extraterrestrial life, Trump said "I think our great pilots would know. And some of them see things a little bit different from the past. We’re watching, and you’ll be the first to know."

From the PAST?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not sure if Trump is simply "special" like Tesla, or has access to the unversal database of knowledge (kind of a virtual thing), or he is just extremely, extremely smart. I do ponder if he has access to the Chronovisor, because he did visit the Pope.

Here is something most won't believe and I've kept it to myself. Well, only 2 other people know.

He answers my tweets sometimes. The first time I tried, I mentioned I wanted Tray Gowdy as FBI director (before we realized he was deep state), and IMMEDIATELY he tweeted, for the first time, that Wray would be. (And the news went nuts). So, from then on, I ask him questions and he'll sometimes answer indirectly in his tweets.

(I have proof but I am not interested in doing that right now. That's not the point of this post).

Well, to the point:

I asked if time travel existed and he tweeted something along the lines of forward or "only forward".

He also confirmed there are lots of ET's on the moon.

Even if he isn't time traveling, he has access to heaps of classified information. So, if he is worried about something. Be worried. If he isn't worried about something, don't be worried.

This post is not supposed to be political.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Trump quote: Asked if he knew if there was evidence of extraterrestrial life, Trump said "I think our great pilots would know. And some of them see things a little bit different from the past. We’re watching, and you’ll be the first to know."

From the PAST?

A soft disclosure has been happening. A few weeks ago both Lou Dobbs and Tucker on fox were discussing Navy UFO sightings.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Trekkie - OK, but the way he is portrayed in the media is often twisted and/or taken out of context.

Yes. @Trekkie feel free to PM me. Trump changed my life, but I don't want to get into an argument in this thread.
There are so many positive things that are being ignored by MSM. I have no reason to lie. If he made my life miserable, why would I lie about it? I'm happy. PM me if you wish and we shall discuss.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There are also books that were written in the 1890s about A BOY named [I]Baron Trump[/I]. That was a [I]TIME TRAVELER![/I] * President Trumps son`s name is Barron Trump.

Here is one link to the book:

Baron Trump's marvellous underground journey : Lockwood, Ingersoll, 1841- : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

You are in the know, my friend. You've discovered all the mysteries, and it doesn't stop there. Trump is a pure mystery, but a good one!!!!

Check out my videos:

Trekkie

In all honesty I don't wish an argument with anyone each to their own beliefs and values , however I don't particularly like our mayor of London over here in UK but I'm not going to sit down and allow some American transgender looking idiot insult someone namely Sadiq khan born on British soil ,born British ,so like I said on twitter just now ,trump can take his star mangled spanner and shove it up Melanie's twat .good that he changed your life , I'm happy for you but trump needs to look at the chaos in his own country before slagging off the United Kingdom