Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Wind7

Staff
Ever notice that Baron Trump always looks at people like a Time Traveler that knows we`re all going to be dead very soon?

Seriously, no matter how grand the event he just looks at the people smiling and clapping in amazement.

Like looking at people having a grand old time on the Titanic when you know what is about to happen.

And why/how does this kid grow a foot taller every year?

View attachment 9606

Have you ever seen the movie > Vivarium ?

;)

J/K

Last edited:

midsummerlight

Quotes from snopes.com

Author Ingersoll Lockwood wrote the books "Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey" and "1900: or, The Last President" in the 1890s.

There are some incredible connections to be made to the first family of the United States and Lockwood’s novels from the turn of the 19th century. For starters, the main character’s name is the same as President Donald Trump’s son, albeit spelt differently. Trump’s adventures begin in Russia, and are guided thanks to directions provided by “the master of all masters,” a man named “Don.”

There are some incredible connections to be made to the first family of the United States and Lockwood’s novels from the turn of the 19th century. For starters, the main character’s name is the same as President Donald Trump’s son, albeit spelt differently. Trump’s adventures begin in Russia, and are guided thanks to directions provided by “the master of all masters,” a man named “Don.”

Finally, the book mentions”The Fifth Avenue Hotel,” meaning that it shares a street with Trump Tower.

Snopes is known disinfo.

walt willis

Here is an idea you may find interesting: A black hole may be part of the universal loop in our universe?
What if on the other side of the black hole we find other galaxies?
There is evidence of newly forming Galaxies everywhere.
Please don't ask for proof as I am not willing to take that ride.

NaturalPhilosopher

highly likely
one source said that most blackholes lead to quasars(theoritical white hole).
either in our dimension or another.

Of course the big secret is a time field that's created if it's the right time speed is a portal to a parallel dimension.
like 2x, 3x 4x the normal time speed are portals to parallel dimensions. Also the division of the time speed. Like 80%, 60%, 40% normal time speed. Fast or slow.

It's how parallel universes are delineated from each other.
Each timeline branch has it's own speed of time.
It's how you navigate to and identify them

Sometimes there's gaps in the parallel dimension scale.
Meaning there will be one at 2x, 3x, 4x, 6x.
Skips over the 5x.
They also move, meaning there will be one there then later it's missing and found at another position.

Black holes slow time. So they would be portals.
Fortunately artificially created time fields don't have tidal forces like black holes(spaghettifying thing)

Last edited:

Hilton.P

highly likely
one source said that most blackholes lead to quasars(theoritical white hole).
either in our dimension or another.

Of course the big secret is a time field that's created if it's the right time speed is a portal to a parallel dimension.
like 2x, 3x 4x the normal time speed are portals to parallel dimensions. Also the division of the time speed. Like 80%, 60%, 40% normal time speed. Fast or slow.

It's how parallel universes are delineated from each other.
Each timeline branch has it's own speed of time.
It's how you navigate to and identify them

Sometimes there's gaps in the parallel dimension scale.
Meaning there will be one at 2x, 3x, 4x, 6x.
Skips over the 5x.
They also move, meaning there will be one there then later it's missing and found at another position.

Black holes slow time. So they would be portals.
Fortunately artificially created time fields don't have tidal forces like black holes(spaghettifying thing)

hello ,
what is your definition of time ? and your comprehension of it ? the third question is , as for time and dimensions etc shouldn't those be just "fragments" (pieces) of the total ? or if not the derivations given from the changes made to a prime line ?

Here is an idea you may find interesting: A black hole may be part of the universal loop in our universe?
What if on the other side of the black hole we find other galaxies?
There is evidence of newly forming Galaxies everywhere.
Please don't ask for proof as I am not willing to take that ride.

I will ask you something after trying to make some explains ....
you live in 2020 , and untill 2030 you will use the front door of your house for hundreds thousands of times correct?
now let suppose you use the front door of your house as a "gate" to teleport you from 2020 to 2030 because Someone from 2030 come and ask you to jump on 2030 for the reason that your next 10 years will be shit years and you will not accomplish nothing with your life .
my question is what is happening with those thousands of times you are supposed to cross the door the next 10 years from 2020 and what is happening with the door from 2020 to 2030 ?
because technically u used it as a gate , a "pipe" that made you to cross from 2020 to 2030 and skipped 10 years . that means the gate existed simultaneously in 2020 and 2030 , or a coin has two faces one in 2020 and one in 2030 , so what happened to the coin in those 10 years , precisely to the part of the coin between two faces ?
p.s someone pretending to be a time traveler once told me about some stories of TuTTP(3TP) and TTTTP (4TP) and fabricated dark mater and fractional black holes . 3TP are TransuniversalTeleTransportationPipes and 4TP are according to him TimeTravelingTTP. The fractional black holes are the residual of the pipes in different time from the point a to the point b . Consider time a book , if you want to timetravel from the page 1 to the page 300 of the book using a pipe and each page from 2 to 299 all the fraction of time between 1 to 300 than in each page you will see a hole , equal to the diameter of the pipe. That is according to the timetraveler a fractional black hole . Actually you will see the same black hole in each different page . but the total amount of the same black hole in different fractions of time creates a pipe.
The same with the universe if you consider the distance from earth to venus from page 1 to 299 . The difference is that you need fabricated dark matter to make it work in the space . because if you want to go to mars you cant go around and create 'black holes here and there" you need just to move page 255 and bring it to mars . so page 300 takes you to venus page 255 brings you to mars .

Last edited:

walt willis

hello ,
what is your definition of time ? and your comprehension of it ? the third question is , as for time and dimensions etc shouldn't those be just "fragments" (pieces) of the total ? or if not the derivations given from the changes made to a prime line ?

I will ask you something after trying to make some explains ....
you live in 2020 , and untill 2030 you will use the front door of your house for hundreds thousands of times correct?
now let suppose you use the front door of your house as a "gate" to teleport you from 2020 to 2030 because Someone from 2030 come and ask you to jump on 2030 for the reason that your next 10 years will be shit years and you will not accomplish nothing with your life .
my question is what is happening with those thousands of times you are supposed to cross the door the next 10 years from 2020 and what is happening with the door from 2020 to 2030 ?
because technically u used it as a gate , a "pipe" that made you to cross from 2020 to 2030 and skipped 10 years . that means the gate existed simultaneously in 2020 and 2030 , or a coin has two faces one in 2020 and one in 2030 , so what happened to the coin in those 10 years , precisely to the part of the coin between two faces ?
p.s someone pretending to be a time traveler once told me about some stories of TuTTP(3TP) and TTTTP (4TP) and fabricated dark mater and fractional black holes . 3TP are TransuniversalTeleTransportationPipes and 4TP are according to him TimeTravelingTTP. The fractional black holes are the residual of the pipes in different time from the point a to the point b . Consider time a book , if you want to timetravel from the page 1 to the page 300 of the book using a pipe and each page from 2 to 299 all the fraction of time between 1 to 300 than in each page you will see a hole , equal to the diameter of the pipe. That is according to the timetraveler a fractional black hole . Actually you will see the same black hole in each different page . but the total amount of the same black hole in different fractions of time creates a pipe.
The same with the universe if you consider the distance from earth to venus from page 1 to 299 . The difference is that you need fabricated dark matter to make it work in the space . because if you want to go to mars you cant go around and create 'black holes here and there" you need just to move page 255 and bring it to mars . so page 300 takes you to venus page 255 brings you to mars .
Very deep questions!
My best guess would be that our presumption is relative to our understanding of time.
There may be a place where there is no time at all and we could just live for a relative time outside of time?
There may also be a way to return to an area of time?
Some of this informational insight came from my teacher that was the brother-in-law of Corso.
Listen to what his son said about how time works:

Hilton.P

Very deep questions!
My best guess would be that our presumption is relative to our understanding of time.
There may be a place where there is no time at all and we could just live for a relative time outside of time?
There may also be a way to return to an area of time?
Some of this informational insight came from my teacher that was the brother-in-law of Corso.
Listen to what his son said about how time works:
HELLO,
To your first question , in chemical reaction there are used some catalysts , ingredients that react with the principal substances in the reaction and speed the processes but at the end the catalytics ingredients remains the same as they were in the beginning and nothing change in the reaction there are the same results. Therefore you might create some "safe boxes' and "sided loops" that not define the universal laws but are hidden from them .

To your second question , imagine 5 ghost cars. each car has a random constant speed and each of them started from a point 0 of a straight road with a single lane. Those cars started with a difference on time between each other . at a time y in a distance x you would have some cars overposin each other . in that moment you can jump from one ghost car to another one . This is the most banal example I could give about a convergence of dimension timelines etc. but yes you can change areas . I will watch the video thank you .