Does the American left violate the Anti-Nazi laws?

Does the American left violate the Anti-Nazi laws?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alpha centauri

I sometimes look at videos how life is in the US and the left or the Democrats claim to be antiracist, antisexist etc. but always distinguish between race, sex etc. and discriminate based on that characteristics:

There are two examples, there are more on this channel:

Now, America helped to defeat the Nazis and established laws in West Germany (At least I think there are inspired by America, Britain and France):
A r t i c l e 3

(1) All humans are equal before the law.
(2) Men and women have equal rights.
(3) No one may be disadvantaged or given preferential treatment because of their sex, descent, race, language, homeland and origin, belief, or religious or political views.

Some of them also claim: You cannot be racist, if you are Black, because they have less power, you cannot be sexist, if you are a women, because they have less power etc... The definitions already are disciminating. And those people, who claim this, seem to be accepted as part of society while other discrimination by race and sex is justifiably forbidden.

Arent they violating their own laws (that they established) with this approach?

Beholder

There are racists everywhere, but saying that all leftists hate white men is just another layer of generalization, with no more right to judge using prejudice than the racists.

Person A is a minority of group E.
Person B has prejudice about group E and belongs to group F.
Person C has prejudice about group F because of person B and belongs to group G.
Person D has prejudice about group G because of person C.
Everyone is pointing fingers at others prejudice while doing the exact same thing themselves.

Beholder

White hate is racism.
Hating men is sexist.

Yes, to answer your question, they are hypocrites. They use hate to conquer hate. Fighting fire with fire. It's sick and sad.
As individuals they are part of the problem, but it's important to keep a distinction between individuals to not fall into the endless group blaming trap. Someone might interpret "they" as a generalization of all leftists and then start pointing back at rightwingers.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As individuals they are part of the problem, but it's important to keep a distinction between individuals to not fall into the endless group blaming trap. Someone might interpret "they" as a generalization of all leftists and then start pointing back at rightwingers.

No offense intended, but you are sort of brainwashed. You fell for their trap --- better not generalize. Who is "they"? shame. shame.
Not picking on you, but this is the world they want --- over analyze and censor every word we say. How DARE we generalize?
I'm just tired of the world being offended and forcing us to watch and edit what we say so someone isn't offended. Even I'm doing it.
("No offense intended").

We need to stop the pandering and just say what's on our minds.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In Sweden we don't make that distinction, because people don't tell who they voted for. So we just conclude that an individual was racist and that is the end of it.

I know. In America, if you voted for Trump, you're automatically called a racist, even though he is the least racist person on this planet.

Beholder

I know. In America, if you voted for Trump, you're automatically called a racist, even though he is the least racist person on this planet.
And if you voted democrat, you are a "Putin loving communist". No nuances nor individualism in between. A political system with game theory allowing more than two blocks to form, would slowly break this polarization. Maybe green republicans and a larger centrist party would form.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think the big problem with racism is that it is being used as a way to slander. But the left slanders without proof. It is very difficult to prove someone is racist.

The definition of racism apparently isn't even known anymore. I was taught racism is prejudicial hatred of another race of man. So how do you prove someones state of mind?