Does the American left violate the Anti-Nazi laws?

Does the American left violate the Anti-Nazi laws?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alpha centauri

In Sweden we don't make that distinction, because people don't tell who they voted for. So we just conclude that an individual was racist and that is the end of it.

I know. In America, if you voted for Trump, you're automatically called a racist, even though he is the least racist person on this planet.
In Germany, Merkel had said there is no alternative to her policy and conservatism is antiracism (because she was in the conservative party).

She was in a grand coaltion. That is like the Republicans would rule together with the Democrats. Nobody wanted to make a coalition with the right wing (AfD) and left wing party (Die Linke), because they were both viewed as crazy by the center left and center right parties.

That is more unifying but there can also be division on a smaller scale because of the wing parties.

lamdo263

In Germany, Merkel had said there is no alternative to her policy and conservatism is antiracism (because she was in the conservative party).

She was in a grand coaltion. That is like the Republicans would rule together with the Democrats. Nobody wanted to make a coalition with the right wing (AfD) and left wing party (Die Linke), because they were both viewed as crazy by the center left and center right parties.

That is more unifying but there can also be division on a smaller scale because of the wing parties.
How do the sharks feel about this swimming along Florida's highways as of late?

alpha centauri

How do the sharks feel about this swimming along Florida's highways as of late?
I dont understand what you want to say. I do not live in the USA, so I dont know what is going on in Florida.

If you think the storm happend, because of climate change. One of the "alternativeless policies "were that you have to protect the environment. The conservative party also said that it is a conservative value to protect the environment. They could also convince people like Orban and other conservative to support environmental programs on the EU-level.

You have to try to get the most possible number of people behind you and that you have to do without divisive rhetoric, if you want to succeed. So identity words like Democrats and Republicans should not be used on a regular basis. Nearly nobody bases their opinon on what politicians say about a subject.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

IN my opinion, The problem is in politics that they all want power instead of solving problem. So they fight each other instead of working with each other. If they work with each other the publich does not glorify them, because they do not know which party suggested which law.

One of the examples is the demonization of the old, white, cis, hetero male that is oppressing other identities. That is one of the talking points of the left :

First I want to say that other identities are also discriminating and even more discriminating than the countries of white people (I posted links in former posts9 and second the identity has nothing to do with the ability to oppress (spiritual development has to do with it).

That said: You have to let the spiritual people rule, if you want to achieve no discrimination, because they are the ones that already achieved this state.

Also the double standard that they demonize old people with worlds like old, white, cis, hetero but then they blame the public for ageism. Ageism is implied with this talking point. So basically they cause this talking point to become common in the public and then they blame other people for repeating the talking point:

lamdo263

I dont understand what you want to say. I do not live in the USA, so I dont know what is going on in Florida.

If you think the storm happend, because of climate change. One of the "alternativeless policies "were that you have to protect the environment. The conservative party also said that it is a conservative value to protect the environment. They could also convince people like Orban and other conservative to support environmental programs on the EU-level.

You have to try to get the most possible number of people behind you and that you have to do without divisive rhetoric, if you want to succeed. So identity words like Democrats and Republicans should not be used on a regular basis. Nearly nobody bases their opinon on what politicians say about a subject.
It's because

lamdo263

There's other forms of Nazis & they're still active. They have a job in a space fleet that protects Earth.

I had a family member that fought in World War Two and won the bronze star. When I met a repatriated Nazi at a fast burger joint, I had to put that anger aside and simply accept him.

We didn't kill of all the Nazis at the end of world war two. We gave them jobs and many of them are still active in society. nazi space fleet - Search

alpha centauri

There's other forms of Nazis & they're still active. They have a job in a space fleet that protects Earth.

I had a family member that fought in World War Two and won the bronze star. When I met a repatriated Nazi at a fast burger joint, I had to put that anger aside and simply accept him.
I know this kind of Nazi. They come from countries that know nothing about Nazis and think the Nazis thought white people are a race although the Nazis were mainly focused on Jews and Slavs who they also call white.

You dont fight fire with fire, or racism with racism. In addition to this, those people also exist in other race,s I posted a link that racism is more in other countries that are ruled by colored people.

I repeat: racism has to do with negative spiritual development. The only way to erase racism is positive spiritual development.

Furthermore these kind of racist people also exist on the left. I would say they have even more racist people, because the people that are biased against other races, suffer no blacklash. I conclude therefore that racist behaviour against white and probably also sexist behaviour against men and hate against straight people is normalized in the USA (for a similar reason).

One example is Kamela Harris:

I wonder if Latinos are also privileged and get more money. Latin America had more slaves than the US, so there is basically no reason to privilege them over white, if you argue on a basis like Kamela Harris that Black people should get more money because they were wronged in the past. The reason is, they disciminated more Black people in the past.

alpha centauri

Those people that talked the most about antiracism like Vladimir Putin, Kamela Harris, Xi JInpin (he mainly celebrates Vladimir Putin and let the oppression in Tibet and Xinjiang happen) or Chomeni (Iran) are the most racist people in the world.

They have a lot of power and that is a huge problem. Racial discriminatiion is normalized through them. Also human rights violations are normalized:
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Source: Stand up for Human Rights

And I want to add and that is the most important part:

The Nazis disciminated Jews because they were overrepresented and in their view privileged and more represented in the elite and had more money on average.

That is also a form of racism. That was even the leading form of racism of the Nazis.

A lot of the people on the left adopt their talking points.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I know this kind of Nazi. They come from countries that know nothing about Nazis and think the Nazis thought white people are a race although the Nazis were mainly focused on Jews and Slavs who they also call white.

You dont fight fire with fire, or racism with racism. In addition to this, those people also exist in other race,s I posted a link that racism is more in other countries that are ruled by colored people.

I repeat: racism has to do with negative spiritual development. The only way to erase racism is positive spiritual development.

Furthermore these kind of racist people also exist on the left. I would say they have even more racist people, because the people that are biased against other races, suffer no blacklash. I conclude therefore that racist behaviour against white and probably also sexist behaviour against men and hate against straight people is normalized in the USA (for a similar reason).

One example is Kamela Harris:

I wonder if Latinos are also privileged and get more money. Latin America had more slaves than the US, so there is basically no reason to privilege them over white, if you argue on a basis like Kamela Harris that Black people should get more money because they were wronged in the past. The reason is, they disciminated more Black people in the past.
This is a major space force they're in. Not so-called white neo-Nazis. Please read the links? nazi secret space force - Search