Does the Fly Board of Zapata Racing exist in your time lime?

P. Jedi

This is not an advice, because what I know (please correct me) is that this flying machine is not yet on the market. Mr Franky Zapata is a cool man from the South of France, born next to the sea he started his business with the waterjet (moto d'acqua in Italian) the secondary evolution was the tube who from the waterjet to the platform to the board who let's you moove meters on the water surface and the 3d evolution was the fly board air

P. Jedi

This is not an advice, because what I know (please correct me) is that this flying machine is not yet on the market. Mr Franky Zapata is a cool man from the South of France, born next to the sea he started his business with the waterjet (moto d'acqua in Italian) the secondary evolution was the tube who from the waterjet to the platform to the board who let's you moove meters on the water surface and the 3d evolution was the fly board air
I founded from the WASP wi

P. Jedi

I find it out starting from the WASP project (Williams aerial system platform). A US military project of the past. I had lucid dreams of using one of the evolution of the Zapata.com flying machine. It is gorgeous. In my dreams I can fly without any machine, maybe the human race will be aware about it in the long future. Now we need machine, and we need to improve it.
If I am writing about that in this forum is because we (humans) need to make all the steps to reach to something big as the teleportation machine. We need everyone believe that is possible, to make this (teleportation) big dream come thrue we need to let the not trained mind to start believing in something easy like personal flying devices. That's it

P. Jedi

I find it out starting from the WASP project (Williams aerial system platform). A US military project of the past. I had lucid dreams of using one of the evolution of the Zapata.com flying machine. It is gorgeous. In my dreams I can fly without any machine, maybe the human race will be aware about it in the long future. Now we need machine, and we need to improve it.
If I am writing about that in this forum is because we (humans) need to make all the steps to reach to something big as the teleportation machine. We need everyone believe that is possible, to make this (teleportation) big dream come thrue we need to let the not trained mind to start believing in something easy like personal flying devices. That's it
The attempt of crossing the English Channel during the 25th of July by Mr. Franky Zapata seems to be failed. The news says that he is fine and alive and he announced that he will try again.

Last edited by a moderator:

P. Jedi

The 25th of July 1809 Mr Louis Bleriot was the first man flying the English channel. So yesterday was the 110° anniversary.
About fixing the CAPS lock problem for me please feel free, if you have this possibility. I didn't know that someone could change others post. If that was a kind of joke and you want me to rewrite it with the correct CAPS just let me know and I will do it. For me that was not a mistake since I did it on purpose, because I consider important what I wrote.
Sometimes I think that we are really playing this game of life in the perfection mode, when it is too difficult I like the "good enough" mode or even the "just survive"
So any help that I can accept is welcome