Does the Fly Board of Zapata Racing exist in your time lime?

P. Jedi

He crossed the English Channel on July 25th 1909 ;)..
Hello! This all website is great. There are the finest minds and probably people that is in another level of me. I explain myself. Let's suppose time travel real. Ok. Cool. Easy. Now the ones who managed it can positively influence bad events such as wars. Good.
Good for everyone.
Well I am a simple man born around the year 2000. I was lucky to be born in a peaceful nation. A part from the war on prohibition I like my world. I enjoy life and I am happy to be alive here.
For me it the time is important to be punctual at work, otherwise I can easily switch my mind to the concept that the past and the future are only (no sarcasm) a recent invention, not so interesting. Sometimes I (want to) feel that speaking about past and future it is as BORING as listening to the concept about left and right wings in politics. Ah ah ah
While politicians play that fake game I preferred to be focus on something that i like more: now, I mean the present. Oh I much I would like to visit all the Cities of our World in 1 day. I can image to enter in the machine in Milano after a good coffee, exit the Machine in Amsterdam to check the weather, reenter and go out for a pizza in NYC, get suntent in the Hawaii for a couple of hours and so on and so on and so on maybe to London to enjoy beer in a pub. That would be cool.
I mean that for me, a simple man that likes his time I would prefer that comparing to see other. That's why I believe that for you, super scientists of this world and forum it is easier to start from something that make you travel in space but in the same timeline. Innovation is a step by step process you can not avoid a floor to reach the top, I guess

TimeFlipper

Interestingly you mentioned "prohibition"...I presume you were referring to the US, even though several countries around the world initiated prohibition also :D...

Sonix

How odd. The page on ABC linked by @HDRKID is headlined "Franky Zapata successfully crosses English Channel on flyboard" and the article discusses his success, but the video it loops is "'Flyboard' inventor fails attempt to cross English Channel" - the previous failure.

P. Jedi

How odd. The page on ABC linked by @HDRKID is headlined "Franky Zapata successfully crosses English Channel on flyboard" and the article discusses his success, but the video it loops is "'Flyboard' inventor fails attempt to cross English Channel" - the previous failure.
People today is a day of History. Zapata today made a new step in the human history of flying devices. He is the first doing what he did. So please consider to get information about him from his Facebook account or Instagram account. In the today's interview he affirmed his troubles in landing on the boat to refuel at the middle of the sea, he beated his hand on a bar while landing on the boat because of the waves. He explained as well about the previous failed attempt, he said that the jacket full of hair keep him on the water but the problem was to remove quickly the helmet to better breathe. This is a real technology. I hope that You smart people find a way to improve it and widespread it because it is a lot of fun. Such a revolution. People think about it please.