Does the HDR Resonator really work?

Time Witness

I purchased Steven Gibbs HDR Resonator about a year ago. All I got was a head ache. Any tips on making this thing work? I understand it is suppose to be for physical time travel as well as helping make predictions and healing.

lamdo263

Yes it does to an extent, however the user inserts his hers part of themselves into the electronics of the situation as technically this is a radionics device.This means in part, the user is both a part and self director for the outcome products of use.

lamdo263

You must sense the unit. You must also believe that the wishing well target locator, will work. This is an old unit, I suggest if you want to take this chance, that you read up on past user HDR files.

You, or all of you do not do to the target area.Only half of you goes, but the remainder of you stays at your departure zone. The other half goes, I think without the soul, but you only remember your trip, after the act of sleep.

There is a reset apparatus within the process of sleep that lets the departed to target zone rejoin with the main bi-halfed sender and then the body becomes whole again.It's best to try and NOT remember your trip with an HDR, it will all come back to you.

HDR use has been greatly modified since Gibbs has come out with this device a while back.There have been over five time police on the target site adjudications with this device, with one cut in half by a time cop.The user made it back.

Observe time travel protocols when using this device. Try and blend in and do not make a spectacle of yourself when time traveling. If the host target has a time intrusion sensing grid, you must use you HDR immediately to get back to yourself. This is to prevent double indemnity of personage replication, which can occur if your captured.

Women for some reason scream their heads off when double jumped with two using an HRD. Tell the woman, NOT to loose their cool of they'll be spotted and you don't want that.

Tron1

do not use it. it only is used for experimental usage unless you know how to use it real good. Then you would get a head ache. You must have put a crystal in your hdr btw. That's the cause of migrane's and head ache's. When using the hdr.

lamdo263

do not use it. it only is used for experimental usage unless you know how to use it real good. Then you would get a head ache. You must have put a crystal in your hdr btw. That's the cause of migrane's and head ache's. When using the hdr.
Yes you're right but I did not push that. It's been reported that some people can use the HDR and jump without ill effects. I think that there is an affinity copier in how the special component timer sizes you up, which is a crystal based oscillation.

If your body is atypical and the timer senses this, then it can pre-read a person. The crystal, if you're going to put one in the whishing well, does not have to be that big, however a course in crystal use would almost be elementary, because when you pick a crystal up, that crystal will begin to copy your bodies frequency of vibration.

I don't know n this, but it would be unique o if you could add the crystal as part of the sensing circuitry, so you would not have to insert anything in that well? Thank you for your reply.

Note affinity to natural time jumping. A creature in your genetic lineage, who can interdimensionally jump.Dragons are said to be able to do this and some breeds of sasquatch, or Bigfoots.An extra organ of sorts.

steven chiverton

use the electromagnet applied to stomach chuckra do not use it on the head this will give you headaches for sure even to the point that your eye muscles will swell making your eyes sore behind them and stiff to turn for a while i did and it was a painfull expierience front of head aches and sore and stiff eyes that hurt to try turn them

NaturalPhilosopher

remember hdr cures cancer and amplifies your chi energy.
So if your chi is already highly distorted it will make it worse before it makes it better.

remember what we talked about Z.