Does Yahweh/Jesus live by the Golden Rule?

Gnostic Christian

Most Christians seem to think so as they say that Yahweh/Jesus can do no evil.

We could look at all the commandments and laws but that might have us taking off in too many directions so I thought the Golden Rule might be a good starting point as it encompasses many of the commandments.

Most, I hope, start their moral thinking by some variant of the Golden Rule, a reciprocity rule, so I think we can all relate to some degree in judging Yahweh/Jesus.

Christians are told in scriptures to judge all things. Most Christians have judged Yahweh/Jesus and I wondered if others had as well.

Be you a Christian or not, could I have your overall thoughts and judgement of Yahweh/Jesus based on if you see him living by the Golden Rule?

Regards
DL

Angelface239

Most Christians seem to think so as they say that Yahweh/Jesus can do no evil.

We could look at all the commandments and laws but that might have us taking off in too many directions so I thought the Golden Rule might be a good starting point as it encompasses many of the commandments.

Most, I hope, start their moral thinking by some variant of the Golden Rule, a reciprocity rule, so I think we can all relate to some degree in judging Yahweh/Jesus.

Christians are told in scriptures to judge all things. Most Christians have judged Yahweh/Jesus and I wondered if others had as well.

Be you a Christian or not, could I have your overall thoughts and judgement of Yahweh/Jesus based on if you see him living by the Golden Rule?

Regards
DL
Okay I guess but the laws of God where written a certain reason for God to give to Moses to tell people on in Mount Sani to follow and obey them as they are talked about in the book of Genesis in the holy Bible.

Gnostic Christian

Okay I guess but the laws of God where written a certain reason for God to give to Moses to tell people on in Mount Sani to follow and obey them as they are talked about in the book of Genesis in the holy Bible.

I did not see an answer to the O.P.

Unless your Ok I guess is an answer.

If those laws were good, you might wonder why Moses had, what was it, 3,000 Jews murdered almost right away.

That is enough to make an angel sick to her stomach.

If you are a Christian, or a woman, which I think you might be, do recognize that Christianity is a misogynous religion that well, have a look.

Regards
DL

Angelface239

I did not see an answer to the O.P.

Unless your Ok I guess is an answer.

If those laws were good, you might wonder why Moses had, what was it, 3,000 Jews murdered almost right away.

That is enough to make an angel sick to her stomach.

If you are a Christian, or a woman, which I think you might be, do recognize that Christianity is a misogynous religion that well, have a look.

View attachment 8952

Regards
DL
No. Of course I don't what are you trying to say when you bring up am I am a Christian or am I a woman. I Obusuially I am both what type of question is that.

Angelface239

No. Of course I don't what are you trying to say when you bring up am I am a Christian or am I a woman. I Obusuially I am both what type of question is that.
And what do you mean you think I might be. A woman or a Christian just because I did certain foolish things I should not have done in my own past. Doesn't mean anything at all,and I don't always have to give a full answer, even if I am saying okay usually means I am agreeing or I am understanding what the person is saying, and the laws that given to Moses on Mount Sani was written for him to tell the Jewish people for a certain reason of laws that all Christians and people of God should follow.