Doomsayers: Planet X will destroy Earth this month

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you buy that?

----------

Forget the election recount, end-of-year tax planning, Christmas shopping … in fact, you can forget pretty much everything.

We’re all going die this month or sometime in 2017, depending on what your favorite doomsayer is predicting.

Yes, despite surviving Y2K, global warming and eight years of Barack Obama, we’re not out of the woods yet — the universe has one last dirty trick up its cosmic sleeve.

Planet X aka Niburu! And it’s about to clean Earth’s orbital clock.

Don’t believe it? Just Google “Nibiru December 2016” – 175,000 Google results can’t be wrong.

The giant, rogue planet barreling through the far reaches of the solar system on its erratic orbit – if reports can be believed – will emerge from somewhere between Mars and Neptune after a 100,000-year journey to make either a disastrous flyby or direct collision with Earth. Either way – as it has in all its previous Earth encounters – Nibiru will leave mass extinction in its wake.

While Nibiru may be new to most people, it has been around since 1995, reports Indy100, and it has been previously predicted to collide with Earth four times – 2003, 2007, 2012, and 2015, plus several times this year.

Had it not been for the 1995 “Zeta Vision” reportedly received by a woman named Nancy Lieder, who claims to communicate with aliens, the world would not even know of the existence of the cosmic predator. But it’s the very existence of Planet X that is it’s biggest problem.

Widespread rumors of an apocalypse in 2012 caused the Solar System Exploration Research Institute, a division of NASA, to issue a statement assuring the public there was nothing to worry about. Literally nothing.

“The biggest missing link in the doomsday prophecy is Nibiru itself,” statement said.

“If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist,” the SSERI statement noted.

Read more:
Doomsayers: Planet X will destroy Earth this month

Bullethead21

LMAO!!

Nice post Num7!!

I remember Nancy very well.......what a piece of work that lady is........even after being completely debunked, she STILL claims it's real, and coming to destroy earth.......again!! LMAO!!!

You just gotta laugh sometimes........

Khaos

where the wild things are
The thing about those four dates including 1995 is if you do some searches you can find astronomical events that are on or around those years that some people applied Nibiru to. For example 2003, 2003 UB313 XENA (dwarf planet Eris) made a close pass by Earth on Christmas Eve 2003 and people applied Nibiru to it.

With recent events here in 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/science/planet-nine.html?_r=0

There is evidence of an object in our solar system that is responsible for the Sun's unusual tilt oh and a list of asteroid fly by's for the rest of this month

2016 WD7 [December 6th, 4.2 LD, 16m]
2016 WH10 [December 6th, 5.7 LD, 27m]
2016 XE [December 7th, 1.5 LD, 10m]
2016 WQ8 [December 8th, 5.1 LD, 51m]
2016 XA [December 12th, 7.2 LD, 27m]
2015 YA [December 13th, 9.6 LD, 15m]
2015 XX169 [December 13th, 7.5 LD, 15m
2015 YQ1 [December 21st, 6.2 LD, 11m]
2006 B27 [December 22nd, 74.5 LD, 1.4km]

1 LD = 384,401 km (distance between earth and moon)

Asteroid name, Date, Lunar Distance, and size of the object

Khaos

where the wild things are
Scared to leave my house. Seems like everyday something's about to kill me!

You can even die in your house, carbon monoxide poisoning! O.O

Better get that gas mask out! Especially with Trump in full control of the nuke codes!

Bullethead21

Of course there are dangers from comets and asteroids........

I was referring to the qwack Nancy who claims to have talked to the Zetas, a advanced alien race that rides around on a planet through the universe wreaking havoc.........

Now if you wanna talk REAL astronomy...........then you will need to leave the crazies out of the discussion as it is pure nonsense with ZERO evidence.....

If a PLANET........that is that large were even anywhere near our solar system, we all would have died, along with the earth many years ago.....the gravity from a mass that big would disrupt the orbits of ALL the planets in our solar system.......

A planet that large would need to come no closer than Pluto for this disruption in gravity to utterly destroy our entire solar system, throwing all the planets out of orbit.

I wish people were smart enough to grasp that concept.........and put crazy on the crazy shelf, where crazy belongs, and not in serious astronomy discussions.

There is proof in archeology records that shows extinction events happening roughly every 5000 years or so........but nobody seems to care about the REAL stuff........

TimeFlipper

Personally i believe that when and if that pulse bounced of the Moon and may or may not have created a problem in our upper atmosphere, the energy from that pulse will have dissipated sufficiently enough not to cause too many problems...I firmly believe our own magnetosphere will protect us....lets see what happens on December 30th...mean while i will be digging a deep whole in my back garden with plenty of food and water in it :eek: :D

Carl Miller

Yes, despite surviving Y2K, global warming and eight years of Barack Obama, we’re not out of the woods yet — the universe has one last dirty trick up its cosmic sleeve.

Surviving Barack Obama...That was funny!!!!

I think, the governor of the Earth, CHRIST, will not let it happen. I have a point here.
Remember the cold war time, hum...not so long ago...at least not for me who has survived so many Nibiru predictions. Man it is a real blessing that i am still alive. I thought i would not live up to see my daughters's graduation party. As a survival my point here is that there will never be a third great war. If Hillary had won, since the lady had been on a campaign to demonize Trump and also following a dangerous agenda of instilling hate against Putin surrounding Russia with the NATO forces. And now that she is gone (at least till the next elections) there will not be any 3rd World War. Alien forces will not let any chemical weapons contaminate their etherical dimensions. Ok?
There won't be any Nibiru planet or dwarf star insidiously causing disruption in our solar system. (i liked that 'insidiously', gonna write it down together with other pretty terms)

Harte

"Cosmic pulse" doesn't refer to anything astronomical. That is, it's not in the vocabulary.
That's not to say that hugely powerful waves of energy can't fry us from some distant star out in space. Check it out - this happened in 2004:
The flood of gamma and X-rays that washed over the Earth was detected by several satellites designed to observe the high-energy skies. RHESSI, which observes the Sun, saw this blast. INTEGRAL, used to look for gamma rays from monster black holes, saw this blast. The newly-launched Swift satellite, which was designed and built to detect bursts of gamma-ray from across the Universe, not only saw this blast but was so flooded with energy its detectors completely saturated—think of it as trying to fill a drinking glass with a fire hose. Even more amazingly, Swift wasn’t even pointed anywhere near the direction of the burst: In other words, this flood of energy passed right through the body of the spacecraft itself and was still so strong it totally overwhelmed the cameras.

It gets worse. This enormous wave of fierce energy was so powerful it actually partially ionized the Earth’s upper atmosphere, and it made the Earth’s magnetic field ring like a bell. Several satellites were actually blinded by the event. Whatever this event was, it came from deep space and still was able to physically affect the Earth itself!
Link
That's from Phil Plait who runs the "Bad Astronomy" website. He doesn't make stuff up. That star was 50,000 light years away and still hit us hard. There are thousands of similar stars half that distance and less from the Earth.

But you still shouldn't worry. After all, you can't do anything about it.
Even our own Sun could kill us so who cares what else out there can?

Harte