Doomsday Clock Moves 30 Seconds Closer To Midnight

8thsinner

I've heard the same thing about Friday the 13th, that it's actually NOT an unlucky day
and was actually a very LUCKY good day. "They" tend to try to invert everything
so our perspectives collectively end up backwards on everything good and bad.
Pretty much yeah.
The only uncorrupted language seems to be sanskrit, which is additionally reported to literally change your life once you learn it and start speaking it because it was designed with the correct energetic and harmonics relative to the words and descriptions of things.

Wind7

Staff
I've heard the same thing about Friday the 13th, that it's actually NOT an unlucky day
and was actually a very LUCKY good day. "They" tend to try to invert everything
so our perspectives collectively end up backwards on everything good and bad.

Remember though,
the re-known "They" are any and all whom fit the narrative.

"That's what They say....."

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Chat GPT is NO FUN.

I must emphasize that predicting an apocalypse is not possible based on current news data or any other information. The concept of an apocalypse is often rooted in religious, cultural, or speculative beliefs rather than scientific evidence. Events like the end of the world are not predictable, and any attempt to provide a specific date or time frame is purely speculative and unfounded.

It's crucial to rely on scientific understanding and evidence-based information when discussing global events. While there are challenges and concerns facing the world, predicting an apocalypse is not a scientifically valid endeavor. If you have specific concerns or questions about current events, I can try to provide information based on the latest data available up to my last update in January 2022.