Dr. Jerry Tennant: Healing is Voltage

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Over the past few years, I have been studying work of Dr. Jerry L.Tennant MD. Below you will find, "YouTube Links"

If you have any interest in healing probably fine the links below extremely interesting. Everyone knows that the brain and the heart your electric impulses that are measured millions of times every day and doctors offices and hospitals. Other parts of the body also admits electric impulses which most people aren't aware of. The human body is alive with measurable impulses in the millivolt range and by monitoring the subtle voltage impulses we can understand the well-being of each organ in the body. You can measure cancer patients and other diseased organs by the subtle voltage impulses recorded in millivolts. Negative millivolts indicate sickness and poor health and positive millivolts will indicate well-being of the organs being tested. He uses, acupuncture points on the body to measure the subtle voltage impulses.

MD Jerry L Tennant MD

You tube Links:

Here is also a list of more links:

Dr Jerry Tennant - pH and Voltage - "Healing is Voltage"

Jerry Tennant, MD: Healing is Voltage: the Dental Connection

Jerry Tennant, MD: Healing is Voltage: The Dental Connection

Jerry Tennant, MD

Dr. Tennant: Why You Need Nitric Oxide

Dr. Jerry Tennant: The Most Powerful Circuit

Dr Jerry Tennant Video FrequenSea For Your Health

Dr. Jerry Tennant: Natural Ways to Recharge

NaturalPhilosopher

it's not voltage,
it's the hidden secondary field within voltage that does the healing

it can exist without a simultaneous presence of an electric field and made much stronger.

this is why alkaline water, colloidal silver, ormus production methods, hho gas, ozone, rife machine, all work.
it's the common denominator
the substances are all carriers of NON-EM energy generated from the electric field of the above.

same reason james clerk maxwell's 300+ quaterion equations outlay non-linear EM effects at high voltages and currents.

means MRI machines in every hospital can be altered to heal every disease known to man. magnetic fields penetrate tissue, electric don't

Last edited:

steven chiverton

it's not voltage,
it's the hidden secondary field within voltage that does the healing

it can exist without a simultaneous presence of an electric field and made much stronger.

this is why alkaline water, colloidal silver, ormus production methods, hho gas, ozone, rife machine, all work.
it's the common denominator
the substances are all carriers of NON-EM energy generated from the electric field of the above.

same reason james clerk maxwell's 300+ quaterion equations outlay non-linear EM effects at high voltages and currents.

means MRI machines in every hospital can be altered to heal every disease known to man. magnetic fields penetrate tissue, electric don't
now i know why parasite zappers that heal have positive offset voltages as the bad stuff in our bodies has a negative charge so zapping it with positive at certain frequencies kills the bad bacteria. electricity heals for sure ive found that out from my experiments and parasite zapper builds , some modified and tested on myself over the years, there is a video on youtube showing you how to measure your body voltage using a digital multimeter so thats a good idea to start with

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
For years I have been ignoring Harte, because he has no heart. Most posts are according to his belief systems and not really based upon the world we live in. His favorite pastime is attacking other members or posts for the sake of just attacking for his own amusement and that's sad.

NaturalPhilosopher

For years I have been ignoring Harte, because he has no heart. Most posts are according to his belief systems and not really based upon the world we live in. His favorite pastime is attacking other members or posts for the sake of just attacking for his own amusement and that's sad.
yeah it's sad

Harte

What I find to be "sad" is people being taken in by liars.
Particularly medical ones, but the other ones as well.

Tennant is a quack. There is no such thing as "healing voltage."
Tennant and others market and sell worthless contraptions to particularly vulnerable buyers, taking advantage of their customer's desperation.
You can't get much lower than that in my book.
Don't know about your book, but yours is certainly less extensive than mine.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Every member has the right to their own opinions, and perhaps its best if you keep certain members on the ignore button, they are not worth getting agitated over (n):D..

Harte

Too many on ignore already.

Besides, I haven't seen Tennant post anything, just his parrots.
If you look, Tennant (and his ilk) has been the subject of my comments.

Regarding getting agitated over other members, I don't care what opinion anyone may hold, but when you voice that opinion in a medium other people might read, and I know for a fact you are spreading a lie (in this case one which could well cost a life,) then I will respond with the information that indicates so.
The fact is I have no problem letting natural selection take care of people that believe such claptrap. It will get them eventually. But I do care about their recruiting.

Harte