Dr. Jonathan Reed's Alien Encounter (9/18/13)

Samstwitch

How many of you remember Dr. Jonathan Reed and his incredible story about an alien encounter? He not only ran into an alien, but he captured one! He also took photos and video. :eek: The above video is a recap of Dr. Reed's story.

Dr. Reed will be Art Bell's guest on Wednesday 9/18.

BlastTyrant

Thought this would go well here as his case his widely believed to be a hoax

Samstwitch

Fact or faked? That is the question! I was surprised to see Dr. Reed on Art Bell's guest list, because I thought he had been determined to be a hoaxer, however, Art must not think so. Either way, I will be listening tomorrow night. It is a very interesting story.

This also brings to mind Bob Lazar, who has also been called a hoaxer, but I believe his story. Often times truths are made to look like hoaxes to discredit witnesses (especially regarding ETs, i.e. the Roswell incident). I don't know which is the case with Dr. Reed, but it will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Samstwitch

I'm really looking forward to hearing this show tonight! I want to see how this story has weathered over the years and if anything new has developed.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

It sounds like one of those too good to be true, supposedly he still has the body and artifact he recovered. If so how on earth hasn't the CIA or FBI taken it yet? Supposedly his friends have been killed because of it as well, he hits you with some be-livability but then the overall story still seems too good to be true. Specially the Physical Strength of the Alien.

Samstwitch

Here is more footage to watch on Dr. Johnathan Reed.

Dr. Reed tells his story.

This is the orginal footage of Dr. Reed examining the alien when he got it home.

This is Dr. Reed explaining what the bracelet is that he found near the alien. It is a teleportation device. He claims to have taken a trip using the bracelet.

Samstwitch

Art just asked Dr. Jonathan Reed the question I sent him through The Worm Hole, which was, where did Jonathan go when he was teleported while wearing the LINK bracelet? Art said my name when he asked the question. :cool:

The Worm Hole is a really cool way to send Art an instant message. On Art's Website, scroll over "Radio Show" on the Toolbar on his site and a drop-down menu will appear. Click on the 3rd item down, which is The Worm Hole.

This interview with Jonathan is really interesting. I first heard him tell his story on Art's Show about 13 years ago. I also exchanged email with him at that time. Dr. Reed's story has not changed, but he has elaborated more on the details. I think Dr. Reed is telling the truth. I believe him, and the evidence is compelling. There are also eye-witnesses who were guests on Art's show tonight.

Dr. Reed's Website: Odisealink.com

Reed-Artifact, Cropped 50, 50.jpg

The LINK (teleportation bracelet) that Dr. Reed found which belonged to the ET is now in Russia! Dr. Reed said it's being examined by scientists there. Two scientists who tried wearing the bracelet died...one died immediately after putting it on, and the other scientist died one week later.

It's very interesting that Edward Snowden and Dr. Reed both sought safety in Russia while fleeing for their lives from the U.S. Government...and very understandably given the corrupt state of our government!

Last edited: