Dragons

Swedish Sourcerer

Re: Dragons

Harte: May the Duke rest in peace, hunter s is a favorite of mine. maybe he really saw them lizards after all he lived pretty close to the area were my link puts you. and the lizards can disquise them self you know
raisedeyebrow.gif
. You onlly need to alter your reality to that extent were the disquise becomes visible......

I thought we were discussing the origin of dragons not the credabiltity of wether the annunaki lizard race was real or not. About that howerver check out the links in this thread

http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=1901

Dulce miltary base and again with the lizard race! I love this stuff and have read a ton on the subject

cool link wtf-

Maybe this Lizard agenda is a bit far out and the conspiracy lies within the hollywood sci-fi creator to make us belive there a conspiracy and then make a movie,videogame,posters ,tshirts, conspiracybooks and all of the other merchendice you can profi from. :)

WTF

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Swedish Sourcerer\")</div>
Maybe this Lizard agenda is a bit far out and the conspiracy lies within the hollywood sci-fi creator to make us belive there a conspiracy and then make a movie,videogame,posters ,tshirts, conspiracybooks and all of the other merchendice you can profi from. :)[/b]

Ever watch "V"?

Swedish Sourcerer

"V" is childhood favorite!! GO Kyle!!!A great show with strong WWII influence.

Or the lizardrace might just be another way for the government to make us believe in Hell once more, underground facilities with DEMONS!!!!
Since traditional religions arent top priority amongst most of "us"

Fear-controll, Terror balance(swedish direct translation) we have seen it in almost everything, twosided stories--make your choice whos right whos wrong

War on Terror- Whos the terrorist? Are the people afraid enough to willingly go to War- a sucide mission-an aerial attack

But as I myself love this conspiracy, I will continue to read and Im looking forward to see when or if this one will unfold! theres just a little to much info on this subject to let it pass without a bit research.

labasta

I've read "ages in Chaos" by Velikovsky. I thought it was a good book and that he was largely right. No mention of dragons in that book though.