Dream inside a Dream

HDRKID

I was having a dream inside of a dream and I detected that something was wrong. Two atheists were talking and one said, "I would believe in Christ a lot more if He had hit a piece of nucleonic with some gamma waves. " The other atheist said, "Yeah, or He could use kappa waves." I said. "This must be a dream because I know what gamma radiation is and gamma waves are. However, there is no such thing as nucleonic or kappa waves." Suddenly, I pop out of the dream, but I did not know until I finally woke up that I was still in another dream - wow.

lamdo263

I was having a dream inside of a dream and I detected that something was wrong. Two atheists were talking and one said, "I would believe in Christ a lot more if He had hit a piece of nucleonic with some gamma waves. " The other atheist said, "Yeah, or He could use kappa waves." I said. "This must be a dream because I know what gamma radiation is and gamma waves are. However, there is no such thing as nucleonic or kappa waves." Suddenly, I pop out of the dream, but I did not know until I finally woke up that I was still in another dream - wow.

View attachment 10577
Christ did exist. May have been some kind of ET? What is KAPPA WAVE? definition of KAPPA WAVE (Psychology Dictionary)

Martian

I've had this happen several times over the past 1-2 years. :eek: I'd be dreaming, then I'd dream that I woke up... only to realize later that I was still dreaming! It's so weird. Sometimes it happened multiple times in one night, so it's like there were multiple nested dreams inside dreams.

lamdo263

View attachment 10577
Dreams have been abundant lately.

OakFieldAlienz444

Kappa waves?
Interesting BECAUSE:
Kappa is a type of water demon in Japanese lore, mythology, and some claim to actually encounter them:

In addition, the Koopas from the Super Mario Bros. video game franchise were partially based on them

Attachments

• a012c3aa960d2fa52fb52a19d6fe9fb2.jpg
    a012c3aa960d2fa52fb52a19d6fe9fb2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1