Dream of an alternate reality

Night82

Has anyone ever dreamed of an alternate reality and seen a subtle change in your dream, only to find out if a different plan for construction had been chosen, that what you seen in your dream, would have been reality? Mine is weird. At our local park, there is an abandoned island, to get to it, you cross a concrete bridge, but I had a dream one night I was helping to build a bridge to this island, but where it was concrete, it was a steel bridge. (Bridge is 65 feet across.) Here is the weird part, I've lived here my entire life and know many old timers in city government. An older friend said that the original plan was for a steel bridge, but the local concrete company offered a concrete one for much cheaper, so they went that route. I know, it's not very important but it shocked the heck out of me. I've never mentioned the bridge dream to anyone nor has it ever come up in conversation before I asked about the design.

Cirrus

Just wait until you dream of things that end up happening in the future.

Alternate reality dreams happen all the time. It's only when we recognize what's happening during the dream that we can have control of where we actually are.

dimension-1hacker

Has anyone ever dreamed of an alternate reality and seen a subtle change in your dream, only to find out if a different plan for construction had been chosen, that what you seen in your dream, would have been reality? Mine is weird. At our local park, there is an abandoned island, to get to it, you cross a concrete bridge, but I had a dream one night I was helping to build a bridge to this island, but where it was concrete, it was a steel bridge. (Bridge is 65 feet across.) Here is the weird part, I've lived here my entire life and know many old timers in city government. An older friend said that the original plan was for a steel bridge, but the local concrete company offered a concrete one for much cheaper, so they went that route. I know, it's not very important but it shocked the heck out of me. I've never mentioned the bridge dream to anyone nor has it ever come up in conversation before I asked about the design.
Maybe I was dreaming when my uncle described the plot of the fourth matrix movie which he now claims doesn't exist yet.