Dreaming of Time Travel

electricsheep

Dreaming of Time Travel

For the past few months something strange has been happening. Several times already, I've been having dreams of going back in time. Now, normally, dreams don't put so much impact on me, because i have a lot of strange dreams and i know A LOT about dreams. some people try to tell me i want to change something in the past. but its not me i go back to in the past. its my family. and im always looking for something in the dream but i never find it by the time i wake up and by that time i also forget what i was looking for. this dream always makes me feel really weird once i wake up. most dreams im like..wow that was strange..but this one is a lot different. the last time i had the dream i tried to find myself to see what i looked like but i couldnt find myself. oh and one more thing, one of the dreams i was walking with my older sister talking to her and i asked her how old she was and she said 12. but the weird part is i knew it was 95' in the beginning but i never can do math in my dreams. she was born in 83'. her age was completely accurate for that time.

William

Re: Dreaming of Time Travel

I doubt you've actually time traveled or anything before. It's probably your dreams telling you that you subconsciously (or maybe consciously) want to change something in the past that deals with your family. Or maybe it's something you want to change about yourself, like others have said.

I have something somewhat similar to this happen to me, but it's not a dream. It's more like...I daydream that I have the knowledge of how to time travel, that it's in the back of my mind somewhere, and I don't know how to get to it.

Strangevisitor

judging from the dream where you're looking for yourself it could mean that you are just like everyone else and want to know what your "destiny" holds (i.e. what job you should get, college to go to, person to marry, ect). It sounds like you want to know what purpose your life holds. you might not actually be in the past, I've had dreams where it's the present but my house looks like it did in the past or I'm going to a school I used to. sometimes it's the future but everything is in the past. dreams bend reality so that you can figure it and understand it (for example, getting attacked by a cat doesn't mean you'll be attacked by a cat it could mean that a friend or boss will insult you "attack you" and this friend has a cat-like character-- loner, independent, ect)

electricsheep

sorry, maybe i should have put this under dreams. im fairly new and i figured if it had to do with time travel id put it here. and also..i didnt mean to put it with "are you one?" because i KNOW i am nothing of the sort. anyway, sorry again...i will not make these mistakes in the future!

hopefully...