Dreams...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
We all have them...Some of us have recurring dreams, some have nightmares, many of us have both...Some claim to have left their physical body in their sleep. Some claim to have had dreams of their own future, or events that have yet to take place...
Can it be true? Could these dreams be responsible for some of the deja vu we experience when we're awake? Do our dreams have meaning? Do they have messages embedded in them? And if so, what (or whom) is trying to get these "messages" across to us? Or, could dreams just be the result of our brains and imagination working over-time while we sleep?
I'd like to know what you all think, feel free to share any dreams! :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I always have a dream about going back to highschool and I walk all day and can't find my class, then I worry that I can't graduate. Another variation of that same dream is that I somehow missed a class all year and now I'll get an F on my report card. I have these same dreams a lot.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My favorite dream of all my dreams was the night I dreamed I had the power to levitate objects just by pointing my finger at them. Life was so much simpler in that dream. I truly enjoyed having that power. Anyway I start to awake from my slumber. I pointed my finger at the light switch. Nothing happened. That's when it dawned on me that it was all just a dream. I was so disappointed. I wanted to go back.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I've dreamt of going back to high school, also... I've never had one as cool as Einstein's dream, though. ;) I have woken up after a really awesome dream with the sudden weight of reality crashing down on me, though...

Do you guys think dreams have any significance?

TnWatchdog

I always like the dream I have when it is like I can fly close to the ground. You know how you run and do the long jump? Well I know how to lean back and move my arms in such a way that I can go on and on and I am only a few feet off the ground. This is one of my more pleasant dreams that I have and have frequently...I'll post others another time...excluding the hot ones. lol

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I have quite a lot of recurring dreams... I dream a lot that I'm rushing to get ready to go somewhere. I never actually do go anywhere, just rushing and panicking...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Last night I was a teacher and I couldn't find my class, then I suddenly was a new student in a school. See? What do all these school dreams mean??!

TnWatchdog

I use to dream of massive storms. Just like the movie Into the Storm there were always several tornados outside that were very deadly. Everyone had to stay below ground as they were clearing everything in their path. I would also dream about lightning striking everywhere. If you went outside you would get struck and be dead. It appeared to me to be end times disasters. I would have these dreams weekly for years and then about a year ago they stopped and I haven't had them since. Maybe the end times disasters have been cancelled. lol

Now I dream about places I use to work at and the people who I worked with at the time. They all are somewhat combined and workers who are not with us anymore are there taking part in this dream.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I use to dream of massive storms. Just like the movie Into the Storm there were always several tornados outside that were very deadly. Everyone had to stay below ground as they were clearing everything in their path. I would also dream about lightning striking everywhere. If you went outside you would get struck and be dead. It appeared to me to be end times disasters. I would have these dreams weekly for years and then about a year ago they stopped and I haven't had them since. Maybe the end times disasters have been cancelled. lol

Now I dream about places I use to work at and the people who I worked with at the time. They all are somewhat combined and workers who are not with us anymore are there taking part in this dream.
I've dreamt about an end-of-times tidal wave that swallows the shore...That's one of my recurring dreams I've had for years...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Last night I was a teacher and I couldn't find my class, then I suddenly was a new student in a school. See? What do all these school dreams mean??!
Holy cow, I just looked up "school" in my dream encyclopedia, and it says some say during sleep the soul attends classes "on the inner planes" (in the spiritual realm), so that dreams about being in a classroom would be interpreted as reflecting this type of "spiritual learning" experience... :eek:
It also says being the teacher may symbolize authority, the looking for your class thing could be about feeling unprepared...
Maybe this will give a little insight... :)