Drunk time traveler from 2048 warns aliens will invade in 2018

Khaos

where the wild things are
Man arrested for public drunkenness claims he is time traveller coming back to warn of alien invasion

Police say a central Wyoming man they arrested for public intoxication claimed he had travelled back in time to warn of an alien invasion.

Casper police say the man they encountered at 10.30pm on Monday claimed he was from the year 2048.

KTWO-AM in Casper reports that the man told police that he wanted to warn the people of Casper that aliens will arrive next year, and that they should leave as soon as possible. He asked to speak to the president of the town, about 170 miles (270 kilometres) northwest of Cheyenne.

The man told police he was only able to time travel because aliens filled his body with alcohol. He noted that he was supposed to be transported to the year 2018, not this year.

Thoughts?

Mayhem

Zenith
What was his Blood alcohol reading?

ZeoEmeraude

Every time I get drunk time slows down for me too. Also when I drink too much caffeine..I become like Neo in the Matrix...Yea I can dodge bullets and shit. I think his Blood Alcohol was.132. He was wasted. And he claimed the aliens got him drunk. Too funny. Almost like the woman being arrested and when the cop asks for her I.D it shows her name as Crystal Methany....LMAO

not_a_DJ

just beacuse I saw a video where a child went to heaven, and then he died this warning can be true. Also President Putin
said the same, but the kid in the video talked about demon aliens. If not this is a very creative and funny way to get alcohol free :D

ConvergancePoint

Well, if aliens from the future were going to.send someone back, a drunk idiot is the perfect choice....even if its true, who the heck would believe him????

Emayex

Yeah, a followup on this story would be Badass. Ha ha
I wonder if he tells the time travel stuff to the people at the bar.