Forum Game Dumb Joke Of The Day

Wind7

Staff
A blonde was pulled over for speeding by a blonde cop.

The cop walked up to the car and asked the driver to see her driver's license so,
she looked and looked and found her compact and saw her reflection in the mirror, mistaking it for her license, she handed to him.
The officer takes one look and replies,
"Hey! You're a cop too, how cool is that?!"

:D

paradox404

Speaking of blonde jokes:

A blonde walks into a shop and stumbles upon a TV that she really liked. She calls over the manager and attempts to buy the TV when the manager says "I'm sorry, but I can't let you buy that TV". Infuriated she storms out the shop.

The next day she returns in a different outfit and attempts to buy the TV from the manager, when he again says "I'm sorry, but I can't let you buy that TV". She walks out of the shop again.

She thinks to herself, "I wonder if he'll let me buy the TV if I don't go in as me", so she dyes her hair and returns to the shop. She approaches the manager and asks to buy the TV when the manager says "I'm sorry, but I can't let you buy that TV". Absolutely infuriated she screams at the manager "I"VE DYED MY HAIR, I'VE CHANGED MY CLOTHES, HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS ME AND WHY WON'T YOU LET ME BUY THIS TV?!?!?". The manager calmly looks her in the eyes and says "Because this isn't a TV, its a microwave."

Orpheus Rex

Hillary and Trump walk into a doughnut store. Hillary steals two doughnuts and puts them in her pocket. She tells him, "ha, I bet you aren't as dishonest as I am to be able to do that." Trump, just laughs and says, "watch." So, he goes up to the doughnut man and says, "if you give me two doughnuts, I'll show a magic trick." The doughnut man agrees and give him two doughnuts which Trump promptly eats.So, the doughnut man says, "hey wheres the magic trick?"
Trump replies, "Look in Hillary's pocket."

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Hillary and Trump walk into a doughnut store. Hillary steals two doughnuts and puts them in her pocket. She tells him, "ha, I bet you aren't as dishonest as I am to be able to do that." Trump, just laughs and says, "watch." So, he goes up to the doughnut man and says, "if you give me two doughnuts, I'll show a magic trick." The doughnut man agrees and give him two doughnuts which Trump promptly eats.So, the doughnut man says, "hey wheres the magic trick?"
Trump replies, "Look in Hillary's pocket."
Thats amazing