Forum Game Dumb Joke Of The Day

Peregrini

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel stuck in his crotch. The bartender asks, Doesn't that bother you? Pirate answers, Arrrg! It drives me nuts!

Peregrini

A female golfer runs into the club house and tells her instructor she got stung by a bee between the 1st and 2nd holes. He says, that's because your stance is too wide.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
A billionair calls the matchmaker looking for a wife and says
send me three woman a blonde, a redhead, a brunett
he gives them each $1000 to go shopping
the blonde spends 90% on him and 10 on her
the redhead spends 50% on him and 50 on her
the brunett spends 10% on him and 90 on her
which did he choose????

THE ONE WITH BIG BOOBS:ROFLMAO:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Golfers Confession

A man went to the confessional. “Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.”

"What is your sin, my son?” the priest asked.

"Well,” the man started, “I used some horrible language this week, and I feel absolutely terrible.”

"When did you use this awful language?” asked the priest.

"I was golfing and hit an incredible drive that looked like it was going to go over 250 yards, but it struck a power line that was hanging over the fairway and fell straight down to the ground after going only about a hundred yards.”

"Is that when you swore?”

"No, Father. After that, a squirrel ran out of the bushes and grabbed my ball in his mouth and began to run away.”

"Is that when you swore?”

"Well, no. You see, as the squirrel was running, an eagle came down out of the sky, grabbed the squirrel in his talons, and flew away!”

"Is that when you swore?” asked the amazed priest.

"No, not yet. As the eagle carried the squirrel away in his claws, it flew toward the green. And as it passed over a bit of forest near the green, the squirrel dropped my ball.”

"Did you swear then?”

"No, because as the ball felt it struck a tree, bounced through some bushes, careened off a big rock, and rolled through a sand trap onto the green and stopped within six inches of the hole.”

The priest signed, “You missed the putt, didn't you?”

YES ! ! ! ! !