Dutch Farmers Protesting Climate Policies

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
When excess heat leads to more heat being released, you have less excess heat but it's still an excess because only a percentage above equilibrium is removed.

(temp = eq + ex * decay ^ time, 0 < decay < 1) -> (temp > eq)

If you put a passive water cooler on a CPU and start the computer, adding temperature is going to make it hotter on average.

The earth's atmosphere is not passive. It is a dynamic system continuously in motion. No heat is added to the earth or the atmosphere during sunspot activity. The CO2 molecule absorbs infrared energy and takes it out of the atmosphere. The behavior is identical to the way refrigeration equipment works. Your example might apply to a forest fire. But we all know that even all that heat eventually dissipates. The earth or the atmosphere do not hold onto heat. It is constantly being released upward out into space.

Beholder

The earth's atmosphere is not passive. It is a dynamic system continuously in motion. No heat is added to the earth or the atmosphere during sunspot activity. The CO2 molecule absorbs infrared energy and takes it out of the atmosphere. The behavior is identical to the way refrigeration equipment works. Your example might apply to a forest fire. But we all know that even all that heat eventually dissipates. The earth or the atmosphere do not hold onto heat. It is constantly being released upward out into space.
So how would heating something up slowly make it colder on a global level, if the air right next to it is equally warm?

Refrigeration produces more heat than it removes, so moving things around don't do anything else than diffuse the heat and accelerate relative cooling.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So how would heating something up slowly make it colder on a global level, if the air right next to it is equally warm?

Refrigeration produces more heat than it removes, so moving things around don't do anything else than diffuse the heat and accelerate relative cooling.

The heat moves away from the earth. If it didn't we would all be swimming around in molten rock. You seem to think that heat is captured and remains in a confined system. It doesn't. The atmosphere is an open container. Even air conditioners are actually heat pumps. They move heat away from one area and relocate it in another area.

Our atmosphere acts like a heat pump. Just like an air conditioner.

A property of heated air is that it wants to expand. That makes the air less dense per cubic area. This is believed to be the property that causes hot air to rise. It is also the principal that submarines use to submerge or float.

I think you are thinking on just a local scale. Expand your thoughts to global scale. Energy from the sun hits earth everywhere that is exposed to the sun.

Beholder

The heat moves away from the earth. If it didn't we would all be swimming around in molten rock. You seem to think that heat is captured and remains in a confined system. It doesn't. The atmosphere is an open container. Even air conditioners are actually heat pumps. They move heat away from one area and relocate it in another area.

Our atmosphere acts like a heat pump. Just like an air conditioner.

A property of heated air is that it wants to expand. That makes the air less dense per cubic area. This is believed to be the property that causes hot air to rise. It is also the principal that submarines use to submerge or float.

I think you are thinking on just a local scale. Expand your thoughts to global scale. Energy from the sun hits earth everywhere that is exposed to the sun.
Never said that earth was contained, thus decay raised by time. Spatial transitions would only add an attack delay to the total heat, which can be inducted from the convolution theorem in four dimensional Fourier space. Can you give a 3D vector field turbulence formula that explains how your statement does not cause unstable temporal divergence?

Heat itself does not stay trapped long, but CO2 has a linear decay (effect on derivative is clamped) because trees won't grow faster from a surplus that keep being added from constant pollution, thus changing the resting temperature until emissions stop.

CO2 diffuses fast, which is how mosquitoes can find us quickly.

Once the temperature resting point is higher, we have a different scenario for groundwater where evaporation only stops from running dry.
gw(t)' = rain(t) - evaporation(heat(t), gw(t))
Evaporation is a linear function of water to air exposure, throttled by and holes smaller than the exposed water surface, which will differ depending on how many sizes of particles the sand contains.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Never said that earth was contained, thus decay raised by time. Spatial transitions would only add an attack delay to the total heat, which can be inducted from the convolution theorem in four dimensional Fourier space. Can you give a 3D vector field turbulence formula that explains how your statement does not cause unstable temporal divergence?

I won't lie to you with math. I use real facts that you can actually verify. We could cause delays in temperatures within closed systems. An insulated house is a prime example. But how do we create a delay in an open container? There are still unknown variables in atmospheric phenomena that we do not understand. We don't have very good weather forecasting abilities yet. No one has developed any accurate math to predict where and when the next lightening strike will be. We can track hurricanes. But predicting their formation is not known. Same with tornadoes. In fact we don't know why wind blows in circles. Yet somehow politicians are now experts in predicting global warming. NOT!

Beholder

I won't lie to you with math. I use real facts that you can actually verify. We could cause delays in temperatures within closed systems. An insulated house is a prime example. But how do we create a delay in an open container? There are still unknown variables in atmospheric phenomena that we do not understand. We don't have very good weather forecasting abilities yet. No one has developed any accurate math to predict where and when the next lightening strike will be. We can track hurricanes. But predicting their formation is not known. Same with tornadoes. In fact we don't know why wind blows in circles. Yet somehow politicians are now experts in predicting global warming. NOT!
That's where the Monte-Carlo method come in handy. Even if you get 1000000 varying outcomes, they still indicate the probability of earth collapsing, and it's not looking well for us in any of the random samples. My future predictions can't handle weather either, due to divergence from quantum chaos.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That quantum chaos you talk about is something I am intensely interested in. I've come across a phenomena on YouTube that looks like something that just might have been censored from science.

Beholder

That quantum chaos you talk about is something I am intensely interested in. I've come across a phenomena on YouTube that looks like something that just might have been censored from science.

Looks like one of the wings has slightly more air resistance to break the turbulence in the other direction each time it flips. Which ever wing turns over first will break the other's flow. Then it stabilize in a standard Euclidean rotation until the accumulated air wings have extended far enough to flip again. Same logic as in a digital tone generator.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
In the US we call the phenomena the Intermediate Axis Theorem. It is known that if one spins an object on its intermediate axis, its rotation will be unstable. But it has a definite peculiar behavior that I was able to find out about. Check out this video taken on the space station in orbit.