E.J. Gold/ Yoyodyne

Iochd

confido esse meruit
Anyone have any thoughts, new or otherwise on the E.J. Gold/Yoyodyne products.

I noted a previous article on the forum where a very biased raconteur extolled the virtues of the Super Beacon, also claiming to have achieved numerous instances of physical time travel initially with Steven Gibbs HDR.

These expensive, for what they appear to be, products I believe are described and marketed as crystal radios, I remember reading about products such as this as children’s science project kits in the 60’s.

From his YouTube videos E.J. Gold, appears a charismatic type of a character, akin to a slightly dishevelled Willy Wonka.

Lastly for the moment, has anyone tried to construct a Time Portal using Steven Gibbs Blueprints?

TimeFlipper

Anyone have any thoughts, new or otherwise on the E.J. Gold/Yoyodyne products.

I noted a previous article on the forum where a very biased raconteur extolled the virtues of the Super Beacon, also claiming to have achieved numerous instances of physical time travel initially with Steven Gibbs HDR.

These expensive, for what they appear to be, products I believe are described and marketed as crystal radios, I remember reading about products such as this as children’s science project kits in the 60’s.

From his YouTube videos E.J. Gold, appears a charismatic type of a character, akin to a slightly dishevelled Willy Wonka.

Lastly for the moment, has anyone tried to construct a Time Portal using Steven Gibbs Blueprints?

The crystal radios you mentioned are now called Quantum Crystal Radios ..:D.
If you want to sell a book or a piece of junk, place the word "Quantum" somewhere in the book title or advert..:LOL:.