Earhart Road Timeslip

Earhart Road Timeslip

About several miles away from where i live, is a road called Earhart road. In the book. Haunted Ohio, it tells of a motorcyclist who crashed and got his head cut off by barbed wire. And that if you flash your lights on the road, you can see the headlight of the motorcycle. This is weird, on Oct 30 of last year, my and my girlfriend back then, went to that road, and flashed our lights, and to her surprise but not mine, a single headlight was seen. It was strange in that it seemed to be "contained", it didnt shine on anything else, and we didnt hear anything. We then decided to walk down the road. As we passed a hill, the road appeared newer, but there was an old barn and a fence at the far end of the road. It looked quiet and we saw some old-fashioned cars. I just thought the people who live here are either rich or old-timers, and after hearing some noises, me and Bobby{my girlfriend then} walked back to the car. After seeing the light some more, her dad decided to drive us down there to the end of the fence, as we drove down there, we could not see the old barn, and the stretch of road was farther, there was no fence blocking anything. In fact, there were houses with modern-style cars. She started freaking out, since she didnt believe in time travel at the time, and didnt believe in "ghosts" either. But from what i could tell, the type of "haunting" was residual, the same event happening over and over. I had a thought and theory that it was a timeslip, and it must have been proved right, but im not making any conclusions until i gather more evidence of this and other residual hauntings. I need to find haunting locations near my area to continue this investigation. Any of your theories would be appreciated.
Blessed Be-Malaki

StarLord

Re: Earhart Road Timeslip

This sounds like a very good book to read. Who is the author?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
This sounds like a very good book to read. Who is the author?[/b]
Chris Woodyard, and do to certain circumstances, i dont think i will be able to return to Earhart Road again to investigate it. I havent been able to get into contact with my ex or her parents, and i heard they moved out of state. If i can get a job and a car soon, then i may drive down there and conduct the investigation, otherwise it will be held off.-Malaki

eiqu7aha

I live in Indiana, and I used to live about 20 minutes from Ohio. One time I took a long drive and ended up passing that road you're referring to but I didn't know it was haunted until now. I took notice because the name of the road is similar to my last name. I had an eerie vibe throughout that entire area.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\":LOL:rFirefly\")</div>
Cool where is this road in Ohio. I bet it no where close to me. County?

Dr FF[/b]

It is near Oxford, i think it still is in Montgomery County, that is what my ex-girlfriends dad told me when we visited there. If anyone visits there, good luck and try to record the experience.-Malaki