Earth Might Become Unlivable By 2100

Justinian

I like this one. Says only a raise of like 216 meters. And that at our current rate it'll still be 5,000 years before it all melts.

Last edited:

HDRKID

I have not seen temperatures rise. Other wise, farmers would get a longer growing season. Also, you would see a Canadian land prices rise. This is because land too cold for crops now, would be OK in a few years. What I do see is a lot of talk about a carbon tax and that tax would not affect china which is the number one producer of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases.

red_desk4.gif

Genius

King Ivan
I hope this will not happen before I die. But thanks to science I might live trillions of years!!!!!! But I'm not so scared since I think I will have my own spaceship and/or time machine by then.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Global warming is nothing but a hoax invented by communists, designed for further takeovers of the private sector by the federal government. It would be insane to think that the science behind global warming incorporates 100% of the related facts that are out in the open. In fact, global warming scientists leave out most of those facts, and most of the facts that fit their agenda are twisted or taken out of context. Al Gore is a big joke, and the thought that all the ice on Earth will melt by 2100 is ludicrous. Such a thing has never happened and never will, as long as our Sun is acting normally in general.