Earthquakes!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
There was a 5.8 earthquake a few moments ago in the central Virginia/Washington DC region that I felt here in my office in Charlotte, NC! I was standing in a co-worker's office and the building started to wiggle back and forth a bit. Nothing damaging but definitely felt it.

I also read that there was a 5.something earthquake in Colorado yesterday.

The world is ending yo.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
OK using remote viewing, I saw a large tsunami hit the coast of Florida, but I do not know which year. There are some psychics that say it will be in 2018, but I am not sure. What I do know is that our gov wants list of people owning luxury condos in miami.
US Treasury Dept wants to know which offshore crimelords are buying all those NYC and Miami penthouses

Ok, Miami. That's south. There is a fault line just below Cuba. Wouldn't Cuba break the wave?

Do you by chance know how big the tsunami would be?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Check out the island 'Lanzarote' (Canary Islands) It is volcanic and unstable. A large fissure has opened up and it is predicted that a volcanic eruption will cause a large section of the island to drop into the ocean (as if a huge landslide). This event will create a huge tsunami that will race across the Atlantic and strike the entire US Eastern Seaboard as well as across all Atlantic coastlines. Research it, apparently it could go in 500 years time or it could go tomorrow :(

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Check out the island 'Lanzarote' (Canary Islands) It is volcanic and unstable. A large fissure has opened up and it is predicted that a volcanic eruption will cause a large section of the island to drop into the ocean (as if a huge landslide). This event will create a huge tsunami that will race across the Atlantic and strike the entire US Eastern Seaboard as well as across all Atlantic coastlines. Research it, apparently it could go in 500 years time or it could go tomorrow :(

Best not to know. Nothing to fear that way!

TimeFlipper

According to Tesla technology there is way to open a fissure anywhere in the world to create tsunami`s, by using his knowledge of resonance..
He Demonstrated how a low powered amplifier (2 watts) could shatter a large concrete building..