Earth's atmosphere

Gamma137

Here's some interesting news if you want something to read

steven chiverton

very interesting this reminds me of a rocket launch by one of the big rocket club members in america they had a camera on it to see what earth looks like the further it went into the atmosphere and it hit something hard like a shield, so if the atmosphere goes out further then what is this hard sheild the rocket hit and would there be one further out if the atmosphere goes out further

steven chiverton

heres one of these videos and theres more they seemed to be hitting what they think is some kind of dome sheild id say barrier

TimeFlipper

Premium
heres one of these videos and theres more they seemed to be hitting what they think is some kind of dome sheild id say barrier
Steve, the rocket just ran out of fuel, thats when you could see the ground clearer....The first sound you heard was more likely the empty fuel section of the rocket being ejected from the camera section of the rocket..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

Steve, the rocket just ran out of fuel, thats when you could see the ground clearer....The first sound you heard was more likely the empty fuel section of the rocket being ejected from the camera section of the rocket..
rockets that run out of fuel dont stop dead then fall back after that this is not the only incident of something being hit by a rocket if it run out of feul it would of slowed before falling back

Harte

The rocket in the video didn't stop dead then fall back either.

Harte

Kairos

It didn't stop moving, though. It's engine just cut out when it ran out of liquid fuel.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Premium
They have been lieing to us for years about all aspects in space..
First the Moon has no atmosphere, then it does..
Then Mars has no atmosphere, then it does..
Mars has no water, then it does..
These changes of opinion (fact) should be front page news and yet you’re lucky if these stories make a small box on page 60 of the Sunday supplement..

All part of the slow and painful disclosure plan..

Harte

They have been lieing to us for years about all aspects in space..
First the Moon has no atmosphere, then it does..
Then Mars has no atmosphere, then it does..
Mars has no water, then it does..
These changes of opinion (fact) should be front page news and yet you’re lucky if these stories make a small box on page 60 of the Sunday supplement..

All part of the slow and painful disclosure plan..
Just because you are personally unaware of what is known about the Moon and Mars doesn't mean you've been lied to.
For example, Mars was known to have an atmosphere before 1781.

In fact, I'd like to see you provide a source concerning exactly when it was thought that Mars had no atmosphere. As far as I'm aware, the further back you go the more people thought everything had an atmosphere - including the Moon.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
Just because you are personally unaware of what is known about the Moon and Mars doesn't mean you've been lied to.

In fact, I'd like to see you provide a source concerning exactly when it was thought that Mars had no atmosphere. As far as I'm aware, the further back you go the more people thought everything had an atmosphere - including the Moon.

Harte
We also learn new things all the time. Not all science is "correct" and not every mistake was an intentional lie.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Premium

Harte
Agreed.