Earth's atmosphere

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
They have been lieing to us for years about all aspects in space..
First the Moon has no atmosphere, then it does..
Then Mars has no atmosphere, then it does..
Mars has no water, then it does..
These changes of opinion (fact) should be front page news and yet you’re lucky if these stories make a small box on page 60 of the Sunday supplement..

All part of the slow and painful disclosure plan..

Harte

They have been lieing to us for years about all aspects in space..
First the Moon has no atmosphere, then it does..
Then Mars has no atmosphere, then it does..
Mars has no water, then it does..
These changes of opinion (fact) should be front page news and yet you’re lucky if these stories make a small box on page 60 of the Sunday supplement..

All part of the slow and painful disclosure plan..
Just because you are personally unaware of what is known about the Moon and Mars doesn't mean you've been lied to.
For example, Mars was known to have an atmosphere before 1781.

In fact, I'd like to see you provide a source concerning exactly when it was thought that Mars had no atmosphere. As far as I'm aware, the further back you go the more people thought everything had an atmosphere - including the Moon.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just because you are personally unaware of what is known about the Moon and Mars doesn't mean you've been lied to.

In fact, I'd like to see you provide a source concerning exactly when it was thought that Mars had no atmosphere. As far as I'm aware, the further back you go the more people thought everything had an atmosphere - including the Moon.

Harte

We also learn new things all the time. Not all science is "correct" and not every mistake was an intentional lie.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

Harte

Agreed.