Easiest Psychic Enhancer/Intention Booster Radionics Device

dustin255

I'm not an electrical engineer at all, but I'm interested in looking into building a good radionics device to enhance Psychic abilities/Intention Booster. Which ones are the easiest and safest to build?

Scarecrow

I've thought about that also, what I come to realize using radionics over the past 25 years and hey I might be spit balling here, the machines I had and others out there no matter how simple the device I was always noticing the opposite...I can use just about any radionics boxes out there, I learned from using H. Machine that H called "Eloptical" energy (Scalar). This is a given for all people, no matter the device, H. stated you have to be gifted to use them. He couldn't use them but he built them and his wife used it only! He made mentioned of this several times in his day. I agreed, my wife couldn't use my so called elaborate machines which included the HDR, but I could. It's got to be in the genetics most likely, someone in the family tree much further back, who used their gift one time or another. This was problematic with the HDR, some people like us were gifted and experienced time traveling, while others were hoping the machine would do all the work. It's a tentative though with my opinion, when I see others, who can use the HDR just like the HDRkid (Carl Novella) or Gibbs himself.

dustin255

Another user referred me to the Gateway Experience Tapes or trying learing Out of Body first before using my HDR because he's noticed people that have trouble having successful experiences using it usually have a fear of having an out of body experiences.

steven chiverton

oh anyhow not to try that then i haven't read it all yet myself just archived it in my database for future reading frequency's may be worth looking into as it may hold some secrets and i built a tesla number 3,6,9. based frequency generator and have already found some interesting things about it and what it dose

dustin255

I'm looking at taking maybe the best parts of each radionics device and making something new with the help of others in the design since most of you have more experience in this space. I'm more focused in remote viewing and precognition research currently.

TimeFlipper

if anyone hasnt seen this ive uploaded ages ago in the paranormalis here it is for yous
I cant see anyone attempting to build this device...Its focus is on the "electrification" of the human body...IMHO the actual frequency/wavelength of our "psychic senses" needs to be researched first...Preston Nichols did some work on a "Mind Amplifier" which he wrote about in the Montauk series of books :)..

Last edited: