Edukated Hillbilly yeehaw

RHYS

Howdy! I've been reading these boards awhile. More than anything, I've been a lifelong self-researcher of paranormal, ufos, time travel, conspiracies and the unexplained. I'm a Gulf War vet (USAF) and grew up around the restoration of warbirds.

I've had many strange experiences that continue to play on my mind. As much as I want to be a skeptic, I lack explanation for all I've seen in this world. The older I get, the more my views change. I have many doubts now as to my "beliefs" and though open minded on many things, I can also be a rather hard sell.

I enjoy valid debate with common goals to figure something out and intelligent conversation.

I'm a structural steel engineer by trade but now work as a freelance writer and artist.

IroncladMarshmallow

Welcome. I'd be interested in hearing some of the unexplained things you've experienced, especially if they involve time travel or aliens. Have a happy Thanksgiving. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site! Glad you joined. :)

Enjoy your stay!

Harte

If you actually are a hillbilly, then, based on past patterns, you should prepare to be abducted by aliens.

Harte

RHYS

Hey yall! "Well life on a farm is kinda laid back, ain't nuthin' a country boy like me cain't hack"... Ohmygawd, do I still know the lyrics to John Denver?! Lol...

BUT to answer your question, yes I did see a UFO back in the '90s. My wife at the time shared the experience. I will relate the details in the proper forum soon. It still kinda freaks me out to recall it. I know talk is often cheap around here but I'll do my best to present it to scrutiny.

P. S. No, it didn't blow my John Deere hat off my head.