Eerie Lights in Russia

lamdo263

where did that sound come from , with the bright flashing light and sound the first thing that came to my mind was a plasma speaker but on a larger scale as for the audio sound if its coming from the same source of white flash then something's odd
Sounds like cyclic compression. This is as there's a start and then an unknown end to the compression increased amplitude. That's why I said possible ET stuff. If you take the time to look at the background, you'll see this is a populated area. Usually they do all this spooky stuff in remote areas.

Could be CGI or a penny dog and pony circus, but the power and photonic expression upon increase in power amplitude's what gets me.

In power station failures, its light, boom and sparks. A guess. What do you think it is Steve?

Wind7

Staff
Sounds like cyclic compression. This is as there's a start and then an unknown end to the compression increased amplitude. That's why I said possible ET stuff. If you take the time to look at the background, you'll see this is a populated area. Usually they do all this spooky stuff in remote areas.

Could be CGI or a penny dog and pony circus, but the power and photonic expression upon increase in power amplitude's what gets me.

In power station failures, its light, boom and sparks. A guess. What do you think it is Steve?

Depending on the size of any power station or plant, things like what is in the video,
can quite literally go on for hours.

The sounds are a bit strange, then again I have never been privy to hearing what an alarm
for a Russian catastrophic event might sound like. (??)

There could be different types of alarm/siren devices for different events.(??)

Last edited:

Falkon303

Ok to be honest about the sound, it sounds like an oldschool analog synthesizer with filter sweep. I could basically recreate this in my DAW software. The lights are weird, but the sound is reminiscent of a psytrance intro or something.

lamdo263

Depending on the size of any power station or plant, things like what is in the video,
can quite literally go on for hours.

The sounds are a bit strange, then again I have never been privy to hearing what an alarm
for a Russian catastrophic event might sound like. (??)

There could be different types of alarm/siren devices for different events.(??)
Seemed like an alien device to me, because the sounds go with the lights the increase become louder. If this were real, more detail will come out later. The Russian guy seemed upset and alarmed. Whatever was happening there, wasn't good. Even if it's made up, in other realities, whose to say that there isn't a device such as that?

Wind7

Staff
Seemed like an alien device to me, because the sounds go with the lights the increase become louder. If this were real, more detail will come out later. The Russian guy seemed upset and alarmed. Whatever was happening there, wasn't good. Even if it's made up, in other realities, whose to say that there isn't a device such as that?

Have to admit, the thought is indeed intriguing!

;)

Wind7

Staff
Ok to be honest about the sound, it sounds like an old-school analog synthesizer with filter sweep. I could basically recreate this in my DAW software. The lights are weird, but the sound is reminiscent of a psytrance intro or something.

That was my first impression...That the soundtrack was made after the video was taken.