Egyptian PAPYRUS of ANI depicts and describes Computer Technology

Eddy_P

Australian academic PAPER reveals that "Hidden beneath the traditional 'language translation' of Egyptian glyphs are accounts of computer technology".

128 glyphs from the first three columns on Plate I of the Papyrus of Ani have been examined.

37 glyphs that have been deemed: either prefixes, pronouns, or prepositions, or; weak consonants or only having phonetic value - when now included in the translation as pictograms - are descriptions of computer parts.

Conclusion:
"This study generated comprehensive evidence to demonstrate that, hidden beneath the traditional religious academic interpretation and translation of one hundred and twenty eight glyphs from the first three columns of Plate I from the 1240 BCE Egyptian Papyrus of Ani, is an account of an encounter with identifiable ... computer technology including a desktop computer’s CPU box with protruding CD-Drive, Monitor, Mouse and Cable, and three Compact Disks plus their Jewel Cases with their Black Base-plates"

I invite you to read and evaluate my latest paper.
Download preprint manuscript via: 2015 Academic Paper | The Pegg Project®

Harte

Eddy P's back.

Been a while hasn't it Ed?

Harte

Japrim

Yes, it takes time to conduct the research and then format the presentation of new findings.

Research indeed.

Evidence of time travel is almost always in an un-obvious way that requires digging into things, by questioning the underlying context or meaning, and is always after the fact information traveling to a before the fact point, whatever the medium. I posit that proof does not necessarily have to be tangible as to qualify as proof. It only has to be proof of information going backward.

Your find, Eddy_P, is one example.

You did not find an actual compact disc or object from the future. What you found is apparently an ancient human description of a compact disc and player that didn't come into existence until the mid-1970's to early 1980's.

The information is the existence of the technology and everything that goes into producing it. The medium is the ancient text. The proof is the actual meaning of the words. The proof is the description of a future object.

Unless you dig into it, you can't see it.

Last edited:

Bullethead21

Proof??? Take the "I got it all figured out" down a notch or 10 Japrin.....

The earth is very old when compared to the life span of a human being. The earth is very young when compared to the UNIVERSE.......

Human beings do not live long enough to even comprehend these "cycles" of time......everything comes in "cycles"......from the seasons that REPEAT, to the circling path of a planets orbit.....and so on......they ALL repeat in cycles.

Why is it so hard for some to believe that a previous civilization could have made it as far as we are now in terms of technology???

This could very easily explain why we would find ancient accounts of computers, ships that fly...ect....without the need for senseless claims of time travel.......

Could it also be possible that the "technology" even caused the destruction of these previous civilizations?

Look at where we are TODAY.....right NOW with our technology.....most believe our technology has exceeded our WISDOM to use it properly.......and we are on the brink of what is called a "extinction event"......

Look at the nuclear disasters we have seen.....like Fukushima or Chenoyble......the pollution and killing of the rain forest and crucial Eco systems......the over population and food issues.......the list goes on and on.

How about a extinction event from space?? Is there any evidence for that happening in our past??? LOTS!

As stated, our TIME here is to short to experience even a 1/4 of some of these "cycles".........when you start actually looking at these cycles, some of which can take MILLIONS of years to complete, and we need super computers to do the math.....your brain becomes boggled pretty fast.

We understand so little.....and miss so much.

Last edited:

Eddy_P

...What you found is apparently an ancient human description of a compact disc and player that didn't come into existence until the mid-1970's to early 1980's.
The information is the existence of the technology and everything that goes into producing it. The medium is the ancient text. The proof is the actual meaning of the words. The proof is the description of a future object...
Yes.
In response to the October 2000 declaration made by the Queenslad researcher Ronald Pegg regarding his claim that he had found Evidence of Time Travel, in April 2009 I coined a new term in order to introduce some of Pegg's findings.

DOOPArt is an acronym for 'documented-out-of-place artifact' - relating to "the description of a future object" as you put it.

"But unlike the discovery of an out-of-place artifact during an archaeological dig, in these DOOPArt cases, only the documented descriptions of the oopart encounter have been discovered - and not the oopart itself."

Full explanation here: DOOPArt Evaluation session | Home Page
Also, an interactive evaluation of 10 ancient texts that describe the contents of one particular DOOPArt can be conducted.

Japrim

I don't pretend to have it all figured out. I got that much figured out though. The basic principle is not that damn complicated.

Why is it so hard for some to believe that a previous civilization could have made it as far as we are now in terms of technology???

This could very easily explain why we would find ancient accounts of computers, ships that fly...ect....without the need for senseless claims of time travel.......

Could it also be possible that the "technology" even caused the destruction of these previous civilizations?

Once knowledge/technology/technique,etc. comes into existence, it is used to solve problems and improve daily life. It will do so until it is improved or replaced by something better.

Technology usually requires other technology, which requires other technology. That is to say that technological advancement has an order to it. The wagon was not invented before the wheel any more than a HD 'smart' Television was invented before the integrated circuit. The first airplane at Kittyhawk came before the F-15 Eagle and was developed from bicycle technology.

What we see all over history are things that defy that natural order of progression. There are things like ancient structures that require complex math to produce, and have tiny tooling marks from machinery. So where are the records of knowledge of such complex mathematics that rivals what a modern computer can calculate? Where are the giant lathes? Where is all the prerequisite tech? Where is the technology to produce carbide steel and diamond bits, electric motors, assembly line equipment, factories, etc etc etc.?

If Earth was so advanced then, why has it not progressed from that point to a more advanced world now? If we could make such things a long time ago, why are we not making better things now? How are we not much much more advanced?

There are no records of major extinction level events from then until now. And even of there were, if a hieroglyph can survive, then why not all the advanced tech, ...or at least SOME of it?

If Egypt was that advanced, where are all the other things like tractors for agriculture? Why would they use oxen and hand tools if they could produce tractors?

If Egypt had CD's, or something like a CD, then why is it not mentioned by name as if it was a known or common object? Why are there not ruins of said device? Where are the chemical formulas and molding equipment to produce the CD? Why is it being described as an unknown interesting thing?

See it for what it is. What Eddy found is another piece of conclusive evidence, proof of time travel. It looks as if someone went back and tried to communicate using a CD and lap-top, and what we see is someone's interpretation preserved in hieroglyphs. There are others too.

...which further clarifies my point that you have to actually look into things instead of seeing them on the surface. If you never actually think about all that is required to produce a CD, if you never consider digging for things that could explain it, if you never apply reason and the scientific method, if you never apply it and analyze it relative to a time line, you find or understand relatively very little.

Try thinking before claiming something is senseless, simply because YOU cannot see the sense in it. ...or are you just another troll trying to digress and obfuscate the conversation?

Miscellaneous

I don't pretend to have it all figured out. I got that much figured out though. The basic principle is not that damn complicated.

Once knowledge/technology/technique,etc. comes into existence, it is used to solve problems and improve daily life. It will do so until it is improved or replaced by something better.

Technology usually requires other technology, which requires other technology. That is to say that technological advancement has an order to it. The wagon was not invented before the wheel any more than a HD 'smart' Television was invented before the integrated circuit. The first airplane at Kittyhawk came before the F-15 Eagle and was developed from bicycle technology.

What we see all over history are things that defy that natural order of progression. There are things like ancient structures that require complex math to produce, and have tiny tooling marks from machinery. So where are the records of knowledge of such complex mathematics that rivals what a modern computer can calculate? Where are the giant lathes? Where is all the prerequisite tech? Where is the technology to produce carbide steel and diamond bits, electric motors, assembly line equipment, factories, etc etc etc.?

If Earth was so advanced then, why has it not progressed from that point to a more advanced world now? If we could make such things a long time ago, why are we not making better things now? How are we not much much more advanced?

There are no records of major extinction level events from then until now. And even of there were, if a hieroglyph can survive, then why not all the advanced tech, ...or at least SOME of it?

If Egypt was that advanced, where are all the other things like tractors for agriculture? Why would they use oxen and hand tools if they could produce tractors?

If Egypt had CD's, or something like a CD, then why is it not mentioned by name as if it was a known or common object? Why are there not ruins of said device? Where are the chemical formulas and molding equipment to produce the CD? Why is it being described as an unknown interesting thing?

See it for what it is. What Eddy found is another piece of conclusive evidence, proof of time travel. It looks as if someone went back and tried to communicate using a CD and lap-top, and what we see is someone's interpretation preserved in hieroglyphs. There are others too.

...which further clarifies my point that you have to actually look into things instead of seeing them on the surface. If you never actually think about all that is required to produce a CD, if you never consider digging for things that could explain it, if you never apply reason and the scientific method, if you never apply it and analyze it relative to a time line, you find or understand relatively very little.

Try thinking before claiming something is senseless, simply because YOU cannot see the sense in it. ...or are you just another troll trying to digress and obfuscate the conversation?
You must remember that something technologically advance like Egypt, the possible reason would be; Technologies were hidden from the public and only the people in power, aristocrats etc. knows of it. After all, some Egyptian Kings/Queens were viewed as gods or were thought to be descended from the gods (another example is Japan. In ancient Japan, the emperor was regarded as the descendant of their gods or is the incarnation of Buddha). Think about it. If you were the first to invent the 'wheel,' for example. There's a likely chance that those in power won't allow such inventions because slaves would work less and those in power don't like their slaves "lazying around." I won't be surprised if the government was hiding more advance technologies from us today, and I won't be surprised that they're considering archaeological artifacts (that are thousands or more years old) as real history but tell us that those artifacts were "made naturally by nature" or any of those excuses even though the facts outweigh their lies. I don't doubt that us humans were advanced before but we nuked ourselves but there were survivors. Last time we were lucky that our civilization/s survived to the present. If we don't kill ourselves to extinction today then we could be more advance sooner than later.

Miscellaneous

Oh yeah, forgot to add; we could be more advanced and would survive longer IF we also take care of nature. Boy, I don't want Earth to become Mars #2

Japrim

You must remember that something technologically advance like Egypt, the possible reason would be; Technologies were hidden from the public and only the people in power, aristocrats etc. knows of it.

Egypt is not the only example. There are many. But, okay, ...say Egyptian pharaohs had some amazing technology. Where did it come from?

Technology has to be developed. It is a gradual process that takes a lot of people, factories, etc.. It is an evolving combination of ideas, materials, tools, processes, supply/demand, etc. It doesn't just fall from the sky by order of nature. Where is all the evidence showing ancients had such tech?

After all, some Egyptian Kings/Queens were viewed as gods or were thought to be descended from the gods (another example is Japan. In ancient Japan, the emperor was regarded as the descendant of their gods or is the incarnation of Buddha). Think about it. If you were the first to invent the 'wheel,' for example. There's a likely chance that those in power won't allow such inventions because slaves would work less and those in power don't like their slaves "lazying around."

Yes, the term "god" had a different meaning back then.

Hiding things doesn't make sense in terms of technological development. Civilizations grow for their security, often revolving around prosperity with agriculture or trade. Many promoted new technology to help their civilizations operate more efficiently. It seems counter-intuitive to a leader trying to grow and secure a civilization.

A leader promotes wheels and gathers people to build carts as to farm more efficiently, thus creating more food, which means greater prosperity and security, thus more people breeding and migrating and living there to do more, and so on....

I won't be surprised if the government was hiding more advance technologies from us today, and I won't be surprised that they're considering archaeological artifacts (that are thousands or more years old) as real history but tell us that those artifacts were "made naturally by nature" or any of those excuses even though the facts outweigh their lies.

Government is evil. I don't put anything past government. Of course it hides technology, if for no other reason, but for military advantage.

I don't doubt that us humans were advanced before but we nuked ourselves but there were survivors. Last time we were lucky that our civilization/s survived to the present. If we don't kill ourselves to extinction today then we could be more advance sooner than later.

Perhaps. But it would have had to have been a LONG LONG LONG time ago, as there is no evidence of a major catastrophe or extinction level event between many of the ancient cultures and now.

...And just to add; there are various and numerous ancient accounts of visitors. E.T.'s or time travelers? Both?