Elon Musk Lands Deal to Take Twitter Private for $44 Billion

TimeFlipper

The scared woman is the lefty. These dragons understand that she is participating in outright discrimination. And she knows nothing about business.

My company was started with zero handouts. No loans. No freebies. But the leftist mind often relies on other people to give them what they need.
Yes Paula, Jude Camplin the scared one is the Far left lunatic who obviously conned those people out of the £150,000 she had already borrowed from and lost...That didnt bother her at all, her "devil may care attitude" is, "Oh they can all afford it"..

The Dragons are not idiots, they knew she only wanted "their" £150,000 to bale her out of the £150,000 she had already borrowed and frittered away...Every Far Lefty is "always" the only one who can have opinions and MUST be obeyed, Jude Camplin openly admitted that she wasnt bothered about the help the Dragons offered her, only HER thoughts mattered and must be obeyed!!...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Why is the link called "Are you a robot?"?
I noticed that as well. There's no reason, the link works.

It's probably the URL name-resolution plugin that struggles with this URL for some reason.

EDIT: Okay, it looks like it's fixed now... That was odd. It was probably on their side.

Let's see if I post it again:

Testing another URL on the same site:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Have you heard about this? Man, I'd say go for it. When you think about it, can they still expect to get their original asking price, if they can't even prove what percentage of their accounts are real VS fake? They said it's less than 5%, yet, they can't prove it. It's probably way more than that.

"Elon Musk has expressed support for receiving a discount on his Twitter bid equal to the percentage of users who are spambots."

8thsinner

Yes, but I meant the Coke tweet was a joke by him. He wasn't serious about that. It was a joke about the cocaine that used to be in coca-cola. He has a sense of humor, which the left hates immensely. (They more or less want humor banned). So, anything he says, just like Trump, they will twist out of proportion. This is why Musk pokes the behive and tweets strange things, just to get a reaction from them, and it's quite amusing.
I wouldn't be too sure of that, he is still owned by china.