Elvis Presley and John Lennon: Still Alive

TimeFlipper

I think in a way, these two were such legends BECAUSE they died an untimely death... If they went on to live full lives, they might've came out with a bunch of crappy music and became has-beens... The same with artists like Kurt Cobain and the rest of the Club 27...

However, Elvis is KING! And the Beatles are one of the best bands of all time! I didn't get to experience their music while they were still alive, so I'd be super pumped if they were still around! :) I'd rather see them in their prime, though...
PoisonApple this is a message, From Me To You..Soooooo pleased you love the Beatles :D and i really should have dated that girl back in the 1960s when, She was just 17..:D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I think in a way, these two were such legends BECAUSE they died an untimely death... If they went on to live full lives, they might've came out with a bunch of crappy music and became has-beens... The same with artists like Kurt Cobain and the rest of the Club 27...

However, Elvis is KING! And the Beatles are one of the best bands of all time! I didn't get to experience their music while they were still alive, so I'd be super pumped if they were still around! :) I'd rather see them in their prime, though...
PoisonApple this is a message, From Me To You..Soooooo pleased you love the Beatles :D and i really should have dated that girl back in the 1960s when, She was just 17..:D
@TimeFlipper - That post is a very good pun on Beatles songs/lyrics. I can dig it! :)

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - That post is a very good pun on Beatles songs/lyrics. I can dig it! :)
Yeah Baby its punadelic, as Austin Powers would say ;):D

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
What if they had lived to fade away? Rock and roll legends who died young imagined in old age with the help of photo technology

PUBLISHED: 21:24 EST, 19 November 2013 | UPDATED: 07:02 EST, 20 November 2013

Some of the greatest talents in modern music were cut down in their prime, leaving fans to guess what sort of heart-stopping guitar riffs Jimi Hendrix may have come up with had he lived past 27, or how John Lennon would have continued to shape rock & roll as we know it had he not been gunned down at age 40.

While there's no way to know the genius rock anthems that could have been, thanks to these 12 age-progressed portraits commissioned by Sachs Media we can at least see what our idols might look like today.

John Lennon, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Keith Moon, Elvis Presley, Mama Cass Elliot, Kurt Cobain, Dennis Wilson, Bobby Darin, and Karen Carpenter have all gotten the treatment and the results make for a fascinating trip into a future denied by fate.

The project was made possible by Michigan-based group Phojoe using state-of-the-art specialized technology, the same that is used to create the age-progressed photos used in the search for missing persons.

'Through this series of images, we hope to honor them and evoke some of the magic they brought to millions of their fans,' said Sachs Media's CEO Ron Sachs, who commissioned the project, 'even as we ponder what wonderful new contributions they still could have made.'

article-0-19863F4A00000578-824_470x580.jpg

article-0-1983622000000578-110_470x580.jpg

Hello, goodbye: Few musical artists are credited with molding rock music as single-handedly and as profoundly as John Lennon. He played a leading role in the musical stylings of he Beatles and, since his death in 1980, few music historians have ceased to wonder what else he would have produced if given the chance. He was murdered at the age of 40 outside his apartment in New York. Today, Lennon would be 73

The Picture Links to other stars:
Great Pictures to Share with other Members (note: see bottom of page)

Great Pictures to Share with other Members

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Opmmur - That's a very interesting article, though it's not news to me, as you've posted that one elsewhere on Paranormalis before. I do assume, however, that John Lennon would still be wearing glasses like he did before his murder.

@PaulaJedi - I agree. I don't think Lennon would still have long hair. I'd imagine once I create an atmosphere that prevents his murder, he'll have a haircut sometime during the 1980s, but will keep the glasses. John Lennon would look really cool with shorter hair and glasses! In fact, as I was meditating last night, I visualized him in his late 50s/early 60s with the shorter hair (dyed brown) and the glasses. I felt really good about it, too, during my meditation and afterwards, that is! :)

TnWatchdog

@Opmmur - That's a very interesting article, though it's not news to me, as you've posted that one elsewhere on Paranormalis before. I do assume, however, that John Lennon would still be wearing glasses like he did before his murder.

@PaulaJedi - I agree. I don't think Lennon would still have long hair. I'd imagine once I create an atmosphere that prevents his murder, he'll have a haircut sometime during the 1980s, but will keep the glasses. John Lennon would look really cool with shorter hair and glasses! In fact, as I was meditating last night, I visualized him in his late 50s/early 60s with the shorter hair (dyed brown) and the glasses. I felt really good about it, too, during my meditation and afterwards, that is! :)
What if he would have been bald? That would have been weird. IMO... I feel his hair was a part of him and he may have still had a similar style today. My hair was long when I was younger, then short, and now back to what Lennon had in his earlier picture. I won't part with it and he may have had the same thoughts.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

What if he would have been bald? That would have been weird. IMO... I feel his hair was a part of him and he may have still had a similar style today. My hair was long when I was younger, then short, and now back to what Lennon had in his earlier picture. I won't part with it and he may have had the same thoughts.
I can't imagine John Lennon being bald either! I don't think we would have gone bald; he always seemed to have a full head of hair. And if anyone notable for their hair in my time travel plans were to go bald, they'd simply get a toupee or a hairpiece. Luckily, however, I can't think of anyone in that category who I'd like being bald. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Maybe, but MANY rockers have grown up and cut their hair, so you never know. Plus, if he started losing his hair, he may very well have just said screw it and shaved it all off because the bald on top with side hair look is silly. lol

BTW, is this a real photo?

John-Lennon-short-hair.jpg

I think he looks great that way.