Elvis Presley and John Lennon: Still Alive

TimeFlipper

@Opmmur - That's a very interesting article, though it's not news to me, as you've posted that one elsewhere on Paranormalis before. I do assume, however, that John Lennon would still be wearing glasses like he did before his murder.

@PaulaJedi - I agree. I don't think Lennon would still have long hair. I'd imagine once I create an atmosphere that prevents his murder, he'll have a haircut sometime during the 1980s, but will keep the glasses. John Lennon would look really cool with shorter hair and glasses! In fact, as I was meditating last night, I visualized him in his late 50s/early 60s with the shorter hair (dyed brown) and the glasses. I felt really good about it, too, during my meditation and afterwards, that is! :)
What if he would have been bald? That would have been weird. IMO... I feel his hair was a part of him and he may have still had a similar style today. My hair was long when I was younger, then short, and now back to what Lennon had in his earlier picture. I won't part with it and he may have had the same thoughts.
I used to have hair halfway down my back Dawg...none on the top of my head ::LOL:::D

TnWatchdog

Let's just say I hope John Lennon wouldn't look like Justin Bieber...as John has his image to uphold. Joking here...but John would be cool no matter what he chose to do with his hair.
Years ago it was, "cut you hair and get a job!" Now I say, "grow your hair and quit your job."

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TnWatchdog - In my time travel-related historical revision, yes, both Elvis and John Lennon are still alive in 2016, and when they feel they are getting too old for performing, they will announce their retirement. Then, after their final concerts, whenever that may be, they will enjoy retirement until God calls them home, likely not at the same time, of course. :)

@Snake Plissken - The thought that Elvis is dead is actually a sort of matter of dispute. But that aside, whether they are really are still alive or dead at this moment in time is not the point I was making here when I started this thread. If you went back to the original post of this thread, you'll find that, given the assumption that they are dead, I have outlined a master time travel-related plan (complete with a series of events) to prevent their untimely deaths.

No offense intended at all, Snake, but you could have assumed this thread was not about a debate of whether or not they are still alive, but about a planned prevention of their deaths through time traveling/changing the past. This thread is listed in the topic "Time Travel Discussion" for Pete's sake!! :rolleyes:

@Num7 - If you find it absolutely necessary, you could move this thread to the topic "Alternate Histories and Timelines".

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Let's just say I hope John Lennon wouldn't look like Justin Bieber...as John has his image to uphold. Joking here...but John would be cool no matter what he chose to do with his hair.
Years ago it was, "cut you hair and get a job!" Now I say, "grow your hair and quit your job."

I get my son's head shaved all the time. He doesn't look like Justin Bieber. LOL. When he's a teenager, he'll probably refuse to get it cut, so I have to enjoy the clean look while I can!!! lol.