Elyroze is here [rest in... piecese]

Elyroze

Hello, dear Paranormalis members!

As you can see, I made the account months ago, but I was very busy since then and now, but I grabbed my cyber-pen and the chance to write some stuffs about myself, in short. Let me ask your apologize at first, because my english is horrible, I know.

I'm a 22 years old girl from Central Europe, Hungary. Since my very young age, I knew already that my life goal is nothing else but spiritual development, helping others, understanding the circle of life and death, the mystic of the soul, be able to watch behind the material world's veil, to the transcendental planes.

I've experienced a lot of horrible things, inside and outside the paranormal topic, and I don't sorry, for I've learned a lot from these experiences, events, what made me that person who am I now. I living my life how the vaisnavas do (your question is right then, why am I still here? It's a long story. I mean, a VERY long story, really), and this change was the most fantastic change in my life I've ever see.

Lost my father, survived several deadly diseases (cancer, streptococcus A) and accidents (instant drowning), attacks (several rape attempts), I'm here, filled with happines, hope, always positive. I've worked with spirits, for a long time. I met demonic souls, malevolent beings, but for some reasons, most of them didn't wanted to hurt me, but use me, for I was very-very naive; this is what I understood now, afterwards.

I'm a very well-intentioned, helpful person, who unable to feel any kind of anger or hate towards anyone. I'm just here to learn, learn, learn, help aaand learn, of course.

I wasn't very active here (this is the reason why you can find only two posts from me on the platform), but I'll try my best not only the form of topics but helping comments. If you interested in checking out my two post, feel free to get them. Here is a faster way for it:
Thank you for your time and patience,
See you later!

Elyroze

About her prophecies?

In short, there are texts and persons what/who predicted events, moments, activities etc. before those would happen, so it is not impossible at all. If you want to read wonderful prophecies, you will find thousands of them in the Vedic texts.
Being able to see the future is a very real ability. Even "common" people are able to sense it in an exact dose and form, but if the Higher Spirit (Paramátmá) didn't gives us the right and unlocks this ability, well... our limits are depends on it or Him.

I'm also have a lot of visions about the future, since my childhood and lot of them became reality (sadly), but let me tell you that I can't control these, at all. Im just a "link", a tool, just like most of authentic prophets. Everyone has her/his own goal in his life, and very usually we took them from our latest lifes.

This is my opinion. I don't know too much exact details about her, anyway, but I guess you was curious about this. :)

And thank you for the kind welcome.

Mayhem

Zenith
In this crazy world of ours we are just a grain of sand, as white cloud said many moons ago.

I have no doubt you are a gifted one.

Elyroze

Yes, we are. We are a tiny-, little grain of sand in the world, and imagine the fact, that the world and reality will not end up in the material world we can see somehow, and what we can see is also, near to nothing. But being a part of "something" bigger you can not discover so easily, is amazing.

I wanted to edit my latest post connected to your question, but you were way faster than me so I'd like to add some extra thoughts now:

Elyroze said:
Being able to see the future is a very real ability. Even "common" people are able to sense it in an exact dose and form, but if the Higher Spirit (Paramátmá) didn't gives us the right and unlocks this ability, well... our limits are depends on it or Him.
So, I'm still learn a lot about karma, via Vedic texts and authentic spiritual masters. What we can say, that the karma is real, and everything you see, feel, experience now (and will), is nothing more just karma (you have karma, X and Y persons have karma, and even the humanity have ONE). Based on this very-very serious and unavoidable "rule", "system", it is also possible that seeing the future is something like senseing the effect of the karma, so what will come by it. And because we can do things to change our karma (knowing it or not), it is not impossible to avoid something what could hurt or kill others (and of course, you don't have to think big bad things like these). This can be a reason why some prophecy didn't got real (Of course, there are a lot of trickster here, playing with people's trust and ignorance).

Karma is a very important thing in your life, and it will be, life by life. Having knowledge about it, how it is really work and how you should/can clean your karma from bad retroactivity is also important. Understanding it will make your life way easier, and peaceful (but for this, you have to keep in mind that you are a soul, not your body - this is something I knew from my very young age but I can say that... knowing it and living your life in this knowledge in your head, "using" it is not the same).

Last edited: