Empirical evidence of time travel. Is it even real? Or are we wasting time hoping?

tflofasho

im just curious what people think who tend to be wish washy doubters like myself who keep hoping to come change events in history to help them in life.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I am just someone curious like you. I have an open mind. I research everything. The answers wont be found in the silly science we are taught in school. And so far everyone claiming to be a time traveler, that comes to this site, turns out to just be a hoaxer. The two stories that I want to believe are the Montauk Project and Madman Marcum's time travel experiment. I haven't read of anyone else duplicating either one.

Dr.Acula

I want to believe in the doctor......

But seriously, einsteins right. If were gonna make any progress with time travel then were gonna have to start thinking waaaay outside the box. I have a few theories about time travel myself but ill save that for another post.

tflofasho

Marcum sounds plausible. But yeah, Montauk is apparently the only thing that actually has been known to be legit and work. Not like Project Pegasus or anything else like that.

tflofasho

In all honesty, Basiago sounds like an idiot and politically biased fool to make it seem like only someone as special as him can only be able to go back and make claims we can't create and change history at all.

He has no physics background to come and make foolish statements like that, nor should he consider himself to be an expect at all.

TimeFlipper

I am just someone curious like you. I have an open mind. I research everything. The answers wont be found in the silly science we are taught in school. And so far everyone claiming to be a time traveler, that comes to this site, turns out to just be a hoaxer. The two stories that I want to believe are the Montauk Project and Madman Marcum's time travel experiment. I haven't read of anyone else duplicating either one.
Are you including the PX with the Montauk Project?..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Are you including the PX with the Montauk Project?..

I don't think the PX was planned the way it came out. Although it opened the doors for teleportation and time travel.

TimeFlipper

Yeah i understand your point, i was wondering if you included the Montauk link up with the Eldridge in 1983 :) (i believe the initial problem with the PX was the phasing of the beams, they were set a 90degree phasing instead of the 60degree, which would have brought about the invisibility outcome..i recall Al Bielek mentioning something about this) :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
im just curious what people think who tend to be wish washy doubters like myself who keep hoping to come change events in history to help them in life.

Think about how good technology will be in 1000 years. If they invent time travel, it exists. Even now.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yeah i understand your point, i was wondering if you included the Montauk link up with the Eldridge in 1983 :) (i believe the initial problem with the PX was the phasing of the beams, they were set a 90degree phasing instead of the 60degree, which would have brought about the invisibility outcome..i recall Al Bielek mentioning something about this) :)

I do have an open mind. But most of the elements in both PX and Montauk are unverifiable. I need something I can chew on. Now there was something someone told me a long time ago. This person told me the degaussing coils fore and aft on the Eldridge were pointed at each other and pulsed on and off. At the time I brushed it off as being nonsense. But later on I learned about Doctor Z's Brossard experiment. I got to talk to him and grilled him on every little detail. It turns out that there was a common element between what that guy told me, and how Doctor Z had set up his experiment. Doctor Z had used bifilar coils throughout his vehicle. The coils were setup with opposing fields. And Doctor Z had installed a turn signal flasher inline with his bifilar coils thus pulsing them on and off. Now something like that is something you could play around with.