Encounter With Time Traveler

Mayhem

Zenith
I dont know if you noticed , a door was opened to the distant past earlier this year around the time of the equinox.

taykair

You might be interested in obtaining a Turbo Encabulator for better performance.

Turbo Encabulator indeed! What nonsense!

Everybody knows that unilateral phase detractors are next to useless without a continuous adjustment of the Idunno Watdahel Eimsain manifold. Add to that, this guy's claim that a base plate of prefamulated amulite was originally used is, of course, negated by the simple fact that amulite - like its counterpart adonkilite - can only exist in a postframulated state. I won't even bother to comment on his inclusion of six hydrocoptic marzel vanes when all that is needed are two scompeni and three sacroud.

It's kooks like this who give us legitimate scientists a bad name.

Still, I hope he was able to get his grant money. Kook or not, we must all stick together when it comes to ripping off the taxpayer.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
The days are long and the nights are short.

But when you reverse that you can find you can appreciate a 24 hour day.

taykair

I'm going to let this thread go now, so as not to insult those who believe that time travel is actally possible.

As for me, I think the only way to view (not travel to, only view) past events is to look up at the sky. For example, if you were to look at the star Alpha Centauri, you would be seeing it as it was about four years ago.

As for traveling to the future, I think we're all doing that - one moment at a time, and no faster. (Although, the older I get, the faster time seems to go.)

You may wonder why, since I believe that time travel is science fiction and not science fact, I am choosing to post at a site where the main emphasis is time travel. I wish I could answer that question, but the truth is that I'm not quite sure myself. However, I do know that I have not come to berate or try to make fools of those who do believe. (This is why I posted this thread here, and not in the time travel section.)

Had I received any negative posts on this thread, then I would have probably packed my bags and left for good. Because no matter how seriously we take our beliefs, if we can't also find humor in them, then we are lost.

Therefore, this is my first - and also my last - thread concerning time travel.

Take care.