Encountered a Gray Alien

Zeirbah

I woke up around 2:30 AM this morning by these white flashes of light. At first, I thought it was lightning from a storm since these flashes were so sudden, but there were no storms in the early morning hours and it couldn't have been car headlights since my curtains were closed all the way (these were very sudden flashes). What I saw was a gray alien who stood at 4 feet tall (estimated). My room is very dark at night, so I could only see its face (alarm clock's light) and not the rest of it. I tried communicating with it, but somehow couldn't and just went back to sleep. I was able to move, but I felt weak. About 5 minutes later, I saw a few flashes of white light, looked again, and the gray alien was gone!

This is the first time I've ever came in contact with a gray alien and the extraterrestrial alone!

steven chiverton

I woke up around 2:30 AM this morning by these white flashes of light. At first, I thought it was lightning from a storm since these flashes were so sudden, but there were no storms in the early morning hours and it couldn't have been car headlights since my curtains were closed all the way (these were very sudden flashes). What I saw was a gray alien who stood at 4 feet tall (estimated). My room is very dark at night, so I could only see its face (alarm clock's light) and not the rest of it. I tried communicating with it, but somehow couldn't and just went back to sleep. I was able to move, but I felt weak. About 5 minutes later, I saw a few flashes of white light, looked again, and the gray alien was gone!

This is the first time I've ever came in contact with a gray alien and the extraterrestrial alone!
very interesting keep me updated

Bullethead21

Hmmmmmmm.......so a grey alien wakes you up at 2AM in the morning......you try to communicate with it, but fall back asleep?? How does that happen exactly?? How does someone just dose back off after or during an event like that??

I am also VERY curious how you knew about the grey alien leaving your bedroom when you stated you "tried to communicate with it, but fell back asleep"?????

If you went back to sleep......then how did you see the flashes of light and the elusive grey alien's departure exactly??

I'm not sure what makes less sense here......the "story" of the alien.......or Steven's interest in the story, and his request to be "updated"........LOL!

HDRKID

This is a typical abduction scenario. Did you hear a high pitched noise? Those are max common.

A lady told me that she remembers at 3 AM in the morning seeing at the foot of her bed three grays. She told her husband and he said. "Yeah, I know... go back to sleep." He did not scream or panic. After a while, the whole experience is passe.

TimeFlipper

This is a typical abduction scenario. Did you hear a high pitched noise? Those are max common.

A lady told me that she remembers at 3 AM in the morning seeing at the foot of her bed three grays. She told her husband and he said. "Yeah, I know... go back to sleep." He did not scream or panic. After a while, the whole experience is passe.
Perhaps her hubby was a shape shifting Gray and she knew nothing about it :eek::D

Krish

Bottom line: The possibility that Grays are in your bed room can happen....here are the items to consider...

1. Grays live next door in dimension. Like if you live in an apartment (Flat) , they live next door. Your bedroom connects to their bedroom (It did happened to us in an apartment long ago to hear stuff)

2. Normally your neighbor does not knock your bedroom wall...but can happen....

3. If you have a dimensional car and wanted to show your kids or friends some stuff your neighbor people are doing, you may pay a visit. That is easy.

4. The catch is, you would not know anything if they wanted to hide, because they can make you go to sleep. It has to do with telepathy. Just their thought in that aspect can happen, unless you are a very powerful person in telepathy.

There you have it...

Zeirbah

Hmmmmmmm.......so a grey alien wakes you up at 2AM in the morning......you try to communicate with it, but fall back asleep?? How does that happen exactly?? How does someone just dose back off after or during an event like that??

I am also VERY curious how you knew about the grey alien leaving your bedroom when you stated you "tried to communicate with it, but fell back asleep"?????

If you went back to sleep......then how did you see the flashes of light and the elusive grey alien's departure exactly??

I'm not sure what makes less sense here......the "story" of the alien.......or Steven's interest in the story, and his request to be "updated"........LOL!

I've seen a shadow being with red eyes before back in February 2012 and did the same thing of just falling back asleep somehow. My mistake by saying I went back to sleep, I was trying to go back to sleep but couldn't for some time.

I believe I did, I was paying more attention to sleep after seeing it.

Bottom line: The possibility that Grays are in your bed room can happen....here are the items to consider...

1. Grays live next door in dimension. Like if you live in an apartment (Flat) , they live next door. Your bedroom connects to their bedroom (It did happened to us in an apartment long ago to hear stuff)

2. Normally your neighbor does not knock your bedroom wall...but can happen....

3. If you have a dimensional car and wanted to show your kids or friends some stuff your neighbor people are doing, you may pay a visit. That is easy.

4. The catch is, you would not know anything if they wanted to hide, because they can make you go to sleep. It has to do with telepathy. Just their thought in that aspect can happen, unless you are a very powerful person in telepathy.

There you have it...
Thanks for the advice, this explains a few things.

Krish

...visitor with their kids...it can happen. If I had the dimensional car, I would do the same thing,,,making us as a playground...may be...