End of the free world... It has began...

OneIsTheWord

After the 2014 invasion of Crimea, Ukraine should have been taken into Nato. Though previous to this in i think 2008 some countries rejected their application. The other thing is Ukraine has now applied to join the European Union im nor sure why they havent before tried.

Anyway its a trap set for Putin.
D-rQ1kRXkAAUpp0.jpg

HikuTechy

More advanced civilizations (like extra terrestrials) have the ability to neutralize radiation and disable nuclear technologies, as evidenced by the ufo's that have disabled nuclear weapons. That said, we don't know what their actual motives are, if they'd intervene if there were to be a nuclear conflict.

I don't think it would be the end of the world, but it would make things very difficult. Arming every country to full extent with nuclear weapons would just make things worse.

alpha centauri

After the 2014 invasion of Crimea, Ukraine should have been taken into Nato. Though previous to this in i think 2008 some countries rejected their application. The other thing is Ukraine has now applied to join the European Union im nor sure why they havent before tried.

Anyway its a trap set for Putin.
You have to fulfill a lot of requirements to join the EU, that is why a lot of country do not want to do it:

A lot of countries are applying for the EU since years:

HDRKID

Fellow colleagues, we are running out of time. In fact, we could be headed into another dark age. Debunkers claim that everything is fine and that nothing bad can occur. I wish they were right, and I was wrong.

darktime-low_res-scale-2_00x-gigapixel.jpg

label

Considering what people feel it is hard to to look at the situation objectively. The world needs to work together in order for humanity to survive but the wealthy wants war because it is profitable. It is no secret that countries are provoking each other but it is also no secret that sometimes things tend to get out of hand.

Each country has it's own propaganda pump that is geared to fit their needs and wants but lets face it, the world knows and we all know that humanity will face extinction. In the end we will find ourselves in a terrible situation. The sea, land and air will be poisoned and no bunker can save us from starvation, illness and food shortages. The wealthy think they have it all figured out but lets be clear about this. Nuclear fallout can take a very long time to dissipate.

I am a live and let live type of person. I love my brother and I love my sister. I don't care where you are in the world my heart is open to you always and will always be the case. I don't want anyone to hurt or to suffer. I don't want anyone to live in fear.

Please sleep my friends, to our world leaders please think before you do. We must learn to love each other or go extinct...