Energy charged sugar to cure diabetes

steven chiverton

well here's a thought.
would sugar hanging in a 5 foot tall copper tube pyramid(made of 8 foot lengths) for a certain amount of time without any light, moving air or wifi make the sugar not only nontoxic but healing?

David Wilcock revealed the 170 foot tall russian pyramid made of pvc tubing and fiberglass mat made raw crude oil no longer carcinogenic but rather cured cancer tumors grafted on rats. Makes ya go hmm.

Could you supply pyramid charged sugar to cure diabetes and other diseases? Actually make it good for you? Would it heal a damaged pancreas and make you lose weight?

here honey, take your chocolate cake medicine before bed
the russian pyramid is also featured on ancient aliens

steven chiverton

seen a video a while ago of david wilcox convincingly talking about the end of the earth with planet nibiru and that date has long passed and it dident come true i left a comment on his video about how can he get it wrong he dident answer he can't get it wrong but he did and his credibility isent too good either after that a few channelers online also got things wrong and i say there source of their information if its coming from spirits isent very reliable and so you cant rely on disinformation from lieing spirits

NaturalPhilosopher

i wouldn't worry about it

nobody can predict the date, only the window of opportunity for it to occur.
which is a 25year window from jan1st 2000 to december 31st 2024.

2012 was the middle of it
worst case is 4 years left

TimeFlipper

seen a video a while ago of david wilcox convincingly talking about the end of the earth with planet nibiru and that date has long passed and it dident come true i left a comment on his video about how can he get it wrong he dident answer he can't get it wrong but he did and his credibility isent too good either after that a few channelers online also got things wrong and i say there source of their information if its coming from spirits isent very reliable and so you cant rely on disinformation from lieing spirits

Don't worry about it Cobber, the problem with the spirits is that things go wrong when they start mixing with each other...Such as Whiskey and Gin mixing together, the very worse being Brandy and Vodka mixed together, Lethal :eek:..

steven chiverton

yhea as for the sugar being energised i find that hard to believe that sugar can be charged and cures its already non toxic so how would putting it inside a copper tube make it any better and i use sugar in my cuppa chinos