Energy charged sugar to cure diabetes

steven chiverton

pity it can't pull a tooth out i just experienced a crack as i bit down on a chicken wing bone as i got the bone i felt and heard a crack my tooth is still in but very sore i think it may come out or leave the broken root in

TimeFlipper

pity it can't pull a tooth out i just experienced a crack as i bit down on a chicken wing bone as i got the bone i felt and heard a crack my tooth is still in but very sore i think it may come out or leave the broken root in

What are the Oz dentists like Cobber Steve?...Oil of Cloves contains a natural anaesthetic called eugenol, its been around for ages, especially for people with toothache..

steven chiverton

when i last made ormus i boiled the ormus water in a pot and as it boiled the water instantly dropped one inch leaving an orm
What are the Oz dentists like Cobber Steve?...Oil of Cloves contains a natural anaesthetic called eugenol, its been around for ages, especially for people with toothache..

us line about an inch apart so the inch of water mysteriously vanished

NaturalPhilosopher

when i last made ormus i boiled the ormus water in a pot and as it boiled the water instantly dropped one inch leaving an orm

interesting steven, yeah whole bunch of weird anomalies like that when processing ormus water.
one ormus producer was experimenting with a 55 gallon drum of ormus water, he put one of slim spurling's torsion rings around it and he stirred it. Said after stirring, it would self stir perpetually never slowing down

TimeFlipper

Have you considered that the boiling water was responsible for the one inch water loss, due to the steam being released which is water vapour?
Even geniuses such as Albert Einstein have made similar mistakes in the past Cobber Cousin Steve ;):D..

TimeFlipper

ya have an idea how long it takes for water to drop one inch from boiling? a long time

Maybe Steve popped out for a quick smoke or a few cans of his favourite lager, forgetting about his boiling Ormus, then came back and discovered the missing one inch...Elementary NP, elementary :p:D….FYI, water in the land of Oz boils quicker than anywhere else in the World due to the ambient temperature :giggle:..