Energy from the difference of metals

Harte

Copper and aluminum aren't far enough apart in the Galvanic Series to create a high enough voltage for you to measure without the aid of an electrolyte solution.
1626143436653.png

Harte

Falkon303

Copper and aluminum aren't far enough apart in the Galvanic Series to create a high enough voltage for you to measure without the aid of an electrolyte solution.
View attachment 11961

Harte
Copper and Aluminum are normally used in electrolysis, and Carbon and Magnesium are as well, and Carbon/Magnesium are also on opposite ends, and they do not produce voltage from just being connected because there is not enough ambient moisture. I can take a picture if you want.

Last edited:

Harte

Do you understand the Galvanic scale, or do you not?
Graphite is anhydrous, making it highly absorbent. That (of course) keeps the contact quite dry.
But go ahead and think you have discovered a magical voltage source if you want. :ROFLMAO:
You've made it obvious that you don't want an explanation, although galvanic corrosion at contact points entirely explains why your voltage is dropping.

Harte

Falkon303

Do you understand the Galvanic scale, or do you not?
Graphite is anhydrous, making it highly absorbent. That (of course) keeps the contact quite dry.
But go ahead and think you have discovered a magical voltage source if you want. :ROFLMAO:
You've made it obvious that you don't want an explanation, although galvanic corrosion at contact points entirely explains why your voltage is dropping.

Harte
I just understand the basics and I am still learning. I was able to recreate this, but only by putting tons of water on the board in the same area. On looking at the photo though, there was water on the board, so I think in this case you are right. I missed that.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

you may like to look up dotto ring devices its a ring of some kind made from different metals due to there electrical and thermal conductivities it was used in some experiments , but heres a file it has lots of interesting hints in it and information it may have some things that may be handy to you and some of it seems to have some links to what your experimenting with but the information in it will be handy , it has some interesting stuff in it , look at the index you'll find something very handy in it and some drawings schematic like etc

Attachments

• 13029879_The_Secrets_of_the_Pyramids_Rev.pdf
    8.3 MB · Views: 0