Energy Healing

Aryeandris

I was reading about this and found it fascinating, and even more because I have thought about how we, living things, create our own energy/made up of energy in the last year.. it all makes sense to me, & I wanted to share this with all you special friends :)
If interested in this, please go to www. red-spirit-energy-healing.com
:) enjoy :) & please, do the free discovery session. You will be surprised & delighted

Night Templar

Some how I don't think the folks in the Cardiac Care Unit at the hospital where I go, would totally agree with you but I'll certainly pass it along, just to again remind them that the M.D. after their name does in no way stand for "major deity". LMAO.

Aryeandris

Thank you, Night Templar. If it wasn't for your contribution of sarcasm & near-sightedness as well as many others, we would probably still believe the Earth is flat, we wouldn't have weather forecasts..so many things that people couldn't see & didn't believe, until it was proved. If it wasn't for the skeptics & criticism, where would that extra motivation to prove it be?? So again, thank you. Disbelief doesn't change reality. :)

Aryeandris

I sense anger & fear behind your mockery my friend.. idk what you or loved ones are going through, and you have every right to feel however u want. I may be entirely wrong & so what but after I posted the response to you earlier, I felt your emotions & realized I was off base : I'm sorry. Sorry won't fix your broken-heartedness of lack of control to help at all, but it's allI have to offer. I hope you take it easier on yourself.

Aryeandris

I'm assuming your statement is sincere until you tell me otherwise.. I agree, to have some kind of tangible proof to show people, many more could benefit from embracing the metaphysical world & using it for the evolution of our souls..
There are certain things in life that I just KNOW. When I know something like that, I accept it as bare truth & trust it. I had to learn the hard way many times to trust it, but I learned :)

Falkon303

I'm assuming your statement is sincere until you tell me otherwise.. I agree, to have some kind of tangible proof to show people, many more could benefit from embracing the metaphysical world & using it for the evolution of our souls..
There are certain things in life that I just KNOW. When I know something like that, I accept it as bare truth & trust it. I had to learn the hard way many times to trust it, but I learned :)

I meant it as sincere. Personally, I am an "Idon'tknowist". Which means I don't know what to believe. I believe science can explain many things, but never the ultimate "why we exist", or the higher self (yet).

I am open to information regarding the metaphysical, but mainly information or views that are logical, understandable, and rational.

GerBaptist95

Offcourse energy healing is possible. Just google the "healing code".
Esotheric says that everyone has his aura. Only a few people are able to see this aura. In the aura you are able to locate good and bad energy by watching/regarding the color.
But not evertime metaphysics and esotheric was used for good reasons. I only say Vrill-Society or Maria Orsic (sorry for off-topic).
This women knew everthing about energy and esotheric.
But yes energy healing is possible and you are able to cure cancer with it, a person I knew really good did this.
And this without any hard medicine off the doctors.
Energy Healing in combination with TCM or Homoöphatie, homophatic, (Dont know how to say that in english) and Bach flower remedies really good.
Not that shit you get from the normal doctor if you're sick.

Last edited:

titorite

I'm trying to learn more about emotional tapping myself , and peptides... I gotta remember not to feed the peptide addiction .