Energy sources?

SergiusPaulus

Like solar panels can we invent photon panels that use photons hitting it rather than solar energy?
If gravitons are real can a panel be invented that can convert the weight or downward motion of a graviton into energy? I assume gravitons would move down towards surface of earth. I’m thinking of micro kinetic energy if such a thing. Or a panel that can recognize being pushed by gravity?
Can the human body provide energy to an object by touching it?

HikuTechy

The solar energy is mainly photons and solar panels do use photons hitting it, right?
In Thomas Townsend Brown notes, something like a gravity power generator is mentioned.

lamdo263

Like solar panels can we invent photon panels that use photons hitting it rather than solar energy?
If gravitons are real can a panel be invented that can convert the weight or downward motion of a graviton into energy? I assume gravitons would move down towards surface of earth. I’m thinking of micro kinetic energy if such a thing. Or a panel that can recognize being pushed by gravity?
There was a Korean electronics engineer that just figured out how to make captive micro-energy on some kind of reflective internal principle. In one of the trade magazines I get.

Harte

Solar energy IS photons.
If gravitons are real can a panel be invented that can convert the weight or downward motion of a graviton into energy? I assume gravitons would move down towards surface of earth. I’m thinking of micro kinetic energy if such a thing.
We already do this with particles consisting of two hydrogen atoms bound to an oxygen atom.

Or a panel that can recognize being pushed by gravity?
Everything with mass can "recognize" being pushed (pulled, actually) by gravity.
When ANY two objects with different temperatures come in contact, energy is transferred.

Harte

SergiusPaulus

When you think of energy sources it can cause a brain storm of wondering. It seems many things can create energy. It’s just finding a way to harness it and convert to electricity. In my wondering state of thinking and researching online about energy sources I found that sound can be converted to electricity. Imagine sound energy devices in many places. Airports may be a good place for such. With the frequent jets roaring. Or factories where machinery is operating all day. If sound is a byproduct of something then perhaps it can be harnessed and converted into electricity.

SergiusPaulus

If we can generate electricity from moisture in the air maybe a container of water could provide electricity also. If that container was designed to convert the water into electricity. If the surface of the container was of the same construction as the article explains. A container of water would provide more moisture than humidity in the air. Ah. The article relates to water vapor rather than water. But still a container of water to provide electricity would be neat. Hydrovoltaic technology.

Last edited:

Beholder

If we can generate electricity from moisture in the air maybe a container of water could provide electricity also. If that container was designed to convert the water into electricity. If the surface of the container was of the same construction as the article explains. A container of water would provide more moisture than humidity in the air. Ah. The article relates to water vapor rather than water. But still a container of water to provide electricity would be neat. Hydrovoltaic technology.
That's how nuclear fission works. Create lots of heat in a pool using radioactive rods, then let a mist create drops of water that fall into a turbine. Sounds very inefficient, but air can hold huge amounts of water traveling effortlessly to very high altitudes.

A skyscraper could probably get a few watts and drinking water from rain and condensing mist against metal plates at high altitude and having a turbine for vertical sewage water.

SergiusPaulus

What is space in terms of zero point energy? Maybe we should consider R&D of surface material that could be receptive to space. A film or plasma or nano materials that we haven’t discovered yet. What is the content of space that would create or form zero point energy? If space can not be captured then maybe it’s the surface of a device or component that is receptive to the content of space where the contents of space are simply coming into contact with said surface. We have photovoltaic and hydrovoltaic technology so a voltaic method as it relates to space. I recently read an article that mentioned Geobacter bacteria producing electricity. I don’t understand how that substance works but knowing it exists leads me to think there are other natural substances. For instance a jellyfish and an eel produce electricity naturally so maybe researching how they do it and then synthesize it if possible. Synthetic electricity. Ha.

SergiusPaulus

If atoms are constantly moving can we harness any energy from their movement? If you had an enclosed container could you develop a surface for the inside of the container that could respond to the atoms in the space of the container bouncing off of the surface? Nano receptors of some kind? Along with amplifiers/transformers to amplify the electricity if possible.

Last edited: