Essence of Time...

label

Anyone reading this has the desire to go back in time.

We all do, because all of us have 'that moment' that needs to change. We know this to be true. Science somehow became a rule maker and not the rule breaker it once was. Science became a bully and not the liberator. Science no longer promise freedom but restrict the mind to laws and what is practically possible.

At this moment in time we are restricted by natural laws and science became a competition. Who can get rich the fastest. It is no longer a quest for understanding. It is limited by funding, local laws and became institutionalized. Invention and innovation is dictated by corporate mindsets and dreamers can no longer simply pursue. They need permission, funding and must motivate by promising the wealthy that they will somehow profit.

Thus I see the essence of science being corrupted. In doing so the essence of Time lost meaning as each of us fall into corporate routine. Governed by wage we became slaves to the system. We must enjoy what is advertised must buy what is available to us and live by their rhythmic slave drums.

Indeed it can be said we are so hopelessly enslaved that we dare not question.

It feels like hope itself is but a burning candle burning away in a empty dark room. Its light never seen by the world. Its promise withheld.

It is at this stage that many of us know that time travel is a essential science. Without it we cannot change our fate.

A very long time ago, in a age forgotten and barely recorded it was said we as humans could do more then just be workers. We had abilities to command the elements and even survive the impossible.

Our limitations was our knowledge. But then an 'event' took place and we where robbed of all of this knowledge. It is said that things that may be from other worlds or other distentions walked the streets and poisoned the living by the thousands. It is said that radio active weapons was used against humanity.

How afraid must these 'things' have been to want to limit us and exterminate us? What is within us that makes them fearful to such a high degree? So much so that kings came to be and with their rule science was outlawed! Thinkers and healers burned and tortured to death by the many thousands.

Clearly even by today's limited understanding it is noted that spiritually we are more then this flesh and bone. That much survived.

Thus my mind looked around the world and my spirit asked a question. Is technology our key to the future or our prison? Perhaps it is both and it comes down to how we use it. But still my soul is restless.

For when I close my eyes and dream. Within my dream I can accomplish anything for rules doesn't apply to the mind once it dreams.

Thus I conclude, I don't believe science. We are more then the sum of our parts . We are more then what they wish us to believe.

Thank you for reading :)

label

Science isn't hard. If it was i wouldn't have a piece of paper next to my name. Believing that there are things beyond our reasoning isn't trash or tragic. Fact is we are only limited to our imaginations. To this day there are seemingly simple things within science that remains unexplained.

The tragedy however is when people become demeaning towards each other. There is no greater loss when people become silent. When they think in silence. It is at this point that we as humanity loses the greatest battle of all. There is a lot of truth and can be found in many places. Each so very important. Without it we as humanity would be lost.

To believe in something takes dedication, understanding and the will to commit. It is a lot more complicated then just repeating test results or studying for a test. True faith demands discipline and humility. But it is worth it because it connects us to something greater then flesh blood and bone.

NaturalPhilosopher

well said label. I have to totally agree. Science today as a political movement(not the lab scientific method) is the problem. People have a complete and total love affair with banality today.

I guess it's a good thing, to keep those that love destructive, toxic things away from extreme power such as control of time. Perhaps the universe is protecting itself that way. Where if someone loves evil and suffering(conventional wisdom) they don't pursue topics that allow for true freedom. Prob for the best.

There however is a path of cookie crumbs for the rest of us to follow to the truth in all matters. It seems like it's always out of the mainstream and nobody seems to complete the work for varied reasons.

So don't despair, time travel I found is extremely easy and cheap.

On the negative side, I found 0% of all people can resist the temptation of time travel and remain ethical. Especially those interested in alternative topics. Attracts the worst types.

Last edited:

label

Humanity has a long and illustrious history of shooting itself in the foot. Everyone wants us to think out of the box but we are not allowed to think freely? Political trash and Corporate overlords turned science into a tool for manipulation, provocation and more importantly their goal is to stop humanity from questioning, exploring and learning. According to these manipulators we must accept and fall in line or suffer their social ridicule along with being crippled financially.

Institutions do not care for science as their goal is profit. They do not care for hope as their goal is enslavement.

But we are more then the sum of our parts. Within each of us is the energy and will to learn and understand. To be who we are both spiritually physically and mentally. To move forward and truly strip the boundaries of science and spirituality. We need both to truly reach our potential. To truly broaden our gaze and truly behold absolute pure truth will we be free.

Those who corrupt and manipulate fear absolute truth for it will be incorruptible infallible and infrangible.

Thankfully the truth is inevitable and unavoidable therefore the corrupt will soon find themselves in the very darkness that they created for themselves.

NaturalPhilosopher

what's interesting is when I delve deeper into the topic, nobody responds. Like you're all programmed to not pay attention when confronted.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

quote-einstein-s-relativity-work-is-a-magnificent-mathematical-garb-which-fascinates-dazzles-nikola-tesla-59-14-10.jpg

Last edited: